Chapter 27.

Bella P.O.V.

Introduction to Forever..
3 Years Later..

        "I love you," I heard him gently whisper into my ear while kissing the ridge of my neck.

        "I love you...more than anything in the world," I whispered back while bringing his lips up to mine.

        "Can I ask you something?" I said while pulling away from his lips.

         "Anything," he said with a crooked smile and looked down at our hands. 

        "Promise me that this is how our happy, long forever will always be," I said in a soft, hushed voice and played with his wedding ring.

        "Always, it will always be like this as long as we stay together," I watched as his eyes looked into mine.

        I nodded knowing what he already wanted, and pressed my lips firmly onto his.  After what seemed like a long time, I felt him pull away from me.

         I felt his hands cup my face as I opened my eyes to see his, "Forever?" He whispered with a smile.

        "Forever," I agreed as my arms wrapped around his neck.

        "I promise to love you forever and always my sweet Bella Cullen," I could feel my cheeks turning a bright shade of red, but I knew that couldn't happen as much as I really wanted them to.

       "All I can really say is that no matter what happens to us, all you need to know is that no one in the whole world has ever loved anyone as much as I love you, and I intend on keeping it that way," I replied back with a smile while laying on top of him.

       "I love you, so much," he whispered again as his arms wrapped around my waist.

        "I love you even more," I smiled as I rested my nose against his.

        "I know.  That's one of the reasons why I will always love you," he smiled back as I laid down next to him.

        I looked up at the dark sky that was shining with stars that surrounded the New Moon the was starting to rise, "How could something be this beautiful?" I questioned as I turned my head back to Edward who was smiling down at me.

        "Believe me, that's all I've been asking myself since the day I first met you," he smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

        "I love you," I whispered while laying my head on his chest, and closed my eyes against the night sky.

        "I love you Bella, and I always will," I felt another kiss be planted on the top of my head as his arm wrapped around my waist.

        From that day on, our forever together remained as perfect as I ever wanted it to be.  Everyday I would get to see him.  Every moment of every waking day.  I would always hear him say he loves me, and I would return the sweet words that he would say to me everyday.  Everything got better since we had fought the Volturi.  Jasper, however, we had not seen since our wedding which was soon after the death of our family.  I don't know if we'll ever see him, but I knew once we would, nothing but happiness will fill our perfect lives.  Edward and I had moved on with our lives.  We moved into a little house not to far from our family.  We adopted a sweet baby girl.  We named her after Sierra. 

(15 Years Later)

        Sierra is now almost eighteen.  She's the love of my life besides Edward.  Everyday I get to see how much she acts like Edward.  Everyday I get to see the loves of my life.  Everything was perfect.  I have my Edward.  I have my Sierra who is now all grown up, and immortal.  I ran into Jacob a couple of times.  He still hasn't changed a bit.  Sierra and him ended up falling in love, and each day I would see them together, they reminded me of how Edward and I were when we first fell in love.  Scratch that, we are still in love.  I'm in love with the thought of always having him in my life.

        My heart belongs with Edward even after all we've been through.  Everything felt complete when I was with him.  It felt like I could never be apart from him for even a second.  I felt like that everyday.  Every moment in the day he never went a second without telling me reasons why he loved me.  Every second I would tell him the same.  All of my reasons couldn't really be explained in words, and he knows that.  That's probably also one of the reasons I will always love him.  Always, and nothing could ever change that.

================================================

*Tear*

So...how did you like the ending of this book?

What do you think will happen next with them?

Will Jasper ever come back?

As always, keep reading, and no matter what happens, always live your life to its fullest.

Xoxo,
      Isabelle <3