Chapter 15.

Bella P.O.V.

I could feel my heart start to explode. My chest felt like it was about to explode. I've never felt so betrayed in my life. I continued running through the woods until I came across the place that I thought was our special place. I saw the red-headed girl who Edward was kissing. I wanted to rip her head off so badly, but I didn't. Instead I walked up to her trying to cover up all of the anger that was rushing through me.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed at her as her head swiftly turned to me.

"Nice to see you too Bella," her voice made me cringe as I looked to see her red eyes.

"Oh believe me, it's never nice to see you," I snapped back at her as I scanned her smirky face.

"Well, that's not very nice now is it?" She laughed at her remark which really made me want to kill her, but I caught a different scent behind us.

"Bella," I heard his voice coming closer to us as I turned my head to see his face that looked like he'd been dry sobbing for years probably.

"Well I guess I should be going. I'll see you soon Bella," I turned back to Sierra who started running back into the woods.

"Bella, let me explain please," his voice sounded like he was trying not to break into a pool of dry sobs as I backed away from him.

"No! How could you Edward!" My heart automatically broke. I felt the same pain I had felt when he left years ago.

"Please Bella, it wasn't what it looked like," I watched as his eyes stared into mine while he came closer to me.

"I don't care Edward! You kissed her! You kissed her back! God how could I be so stupid to stay with you!" My world completely fell apart as I said those last words.

"Bella please, I love you," his heartbroken voice made me cringe as he placed his hand on my cheek.

"Well I don't love you...not anymore," I felt my sobs build up inside my system as I ran back into the woods hoping I would never see him again.

Edward P.O.V.

        My life fell completely apart as I watched her run off into the woods.  I could feel my cold, dead heart get ripped into shreds as I tried fighting back my sobs.  I couldn't help it though, I started breaking down into dry sobs as I fell to the ground wishing that I could feel the tears that would stream down my face if I was human.  For hours it felt like I was shedding tearless tears in our meadow as I remembered the last words Bella said to me.  She said she didn't love me.  Her words killed my soul as I continued to sob.  My life felt like it was nothing anymore without her. 

        I finally made up my mind to go back to the house, to continue my tearless sobs.  When I walked up the front steps I came across a scolding Alice.  All of her thoughts were just expressing how angry she was at me, and how badly she wanted to hurt me.

        "You know, I still can't believe you betrayed Bella after everything that's already happened," I heard a hint of anger in her voice as she walked towards me.

"Alice, I'm not in the mood okay? So can you just leave me alone? Please?" I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

I walked past her into the house, and tried avoiding all of the eyes that were looking at me in concern. I went straight up into my room, and locked myself in there to continue to dry sob alone. I laid down in bed, and let all of the tearless sobs continue. I laid my head down as I watched the sun start to fall. The darkness in the sky reminded me of how my life now feels. My life feels empty, worthless, and unimportant. I felt like a complete nothing without Bella. She's was the only person I could ever love.