Chapter 19.

Bella P.O.V.

"Alice, where's Sierra?" It's almost been two weeks since we last saw her. I began to worry.

"I don't know Bella, Aro said she left, but how could she leave without us?" I just shrugged and looked around my room looking for an answer.

"When did Aro tell you that?" I asked curiously, because he never told me that she left.

"He told me when she left the room, he said she didn't want to be here anymore," she said sadly as she looked down at her hands.

"So what did you think of those two vampires that came the other day?" She asked changing the subject and played with her fingers.

"I don't know...why?" I asked as she tried to hold in a smile.

"The dirty blond one was kind of cute don't you think?" She replied while raising her eyebrows.

"Um I guess... Why are you asking?" I already knew why she was asking. I could tell by just looking at the expression on her face. She clearly likes him.

"Well he's very interesting, and it feels like I knew him once, or something like that," she said sadly as she looked down at her hands again.

"Maybe you saw him in a vision?" I asked being even more curious as to why she feels like that.

"No. I just feel--" she cut off for a second and her face looked like she realized something.

"Jasper," she whispered to herself, I began to become confused as she turned to me in shock.

Before she could say something else, she walked out of the room into the hallway. I heard her mumbling words to herself, then I heard complete silence. I walked out to the hallway, and Alice was nowhere to be seen.

Alice P.O.V.

I remembered him, but how is that possible? I remembered who all of them were. I thought Sierra erased my memories? How is this even possible? Everything that was going on in my head made sense now. Aro was lying when he said Sierra left. He lied to us about everything. He said we didn't think of the Cullen's as our family, but the truth is, we do. I know Bella still can't remember, and it's not safe for her to remember now, but all I can do now is find Sierra.

I remember I once had a vision of a place. I remember that I heard a girl pleading for help. Maybe that was Sierra who was in that dark place. I remember seeing nothing but jail cells. No one else was locked in them except for that one girl. I never saw who the girl was, but I was determined to find that place. I found the strange room in a dark hallway that was four flights of stairs away from the main hallway. I slowly walked down and heard the same girl pleading for help. The voice became more clear as I came closer. I was Sierra.

"Sierra? Where are you?" I asked as I walked closer to the voice.

"Alice? Is that you?"I quickly walked to the cell that Sierra was in.  She looked like she had been dry sobbing for the past week.

        "What happened to you?" I asked as I tried opening the cell door, but I couldn't.  It felt like something was blocking it from opening.

        "Aro had Jane lock me in here.  He said I betrayed him, so he said I wasn't needed anymore, but he didn't want to kill me," her eyes looked lifeless as she turned to look around the room.

        "How do I get you out of here? I asked as I tried pulling the door open.

        "I don't know, but can you get Alec please? He might know something," I nodded as I turned on my heels and headed towards the door.

         "Wait! Alice!" I turned back to the cell Sierra was in, and nodded.

        "Yes?" I asked quietly just incase someone could hear us.

        "Make sure Bella doesn't find out about any of this.  It's not safe for her to know.  Aro is going to use Bella against the Cullen's.  A lot of lives are at risk Alice, so make sure you never speak of this to anyone.  Understand?" I nodded and quickly walked out of the cell block.

        What did she mean by a lot of lives could be at risk? What lives? My family's? It took awhile for all of this to sink in, and once it did, I realized how much danger everyone was in.