Chapter 17.

Bella P.O.V.

        After what felt like hours the bright light in her eyes finally stopped.  I felt a slight nudge on my shoulder as I opened my eyes to see Sierra.  She was smiling down at me as I looked around the room wondering what just happened to me?

        "Bella? Are you okay? How do you feel?" I heard Alice's voice next to me as I sat up in the chair.

        "I'm fine...I think," I felt my head feel a little uneasy as I fully sat up.

        "Well then that's good.  What's the last thing you remember?" I turned my head back to Sierra whose eyes were back to their usual red shade.

        "I don't really know.  I guess I just remember lying down and then this," I said a little curious as to why she would ask such a question.

        "I think it worked," I heard Sierra mumble under her breath as I got up to move around the room.

        "What worked?" I asked as I put my black cloak over my shoulders.

        "Nothing," she said which made me a little suspicious since she shook her head and immediately looked down to the floor.

        Suddenly, I watched the door open revealing Aro, Marcus, and Caius who were smiling very weirdly at me.

        "Ah Bella, I see you look much better," I simply nodded as I walked next to Jane while Alec grabbed Sierra's hand to walk her to her spot.

        I nudge Jane beside me as I pointed my finger at Sierra and Alec who were now smiling at one another, "What happened to them?"

        "They've sort of become a thing.  He never leaves her side now," she said smiling, but quickly reverted her eyes away from them.  I decided to do the same as her.

        I felt this strange feeling inside me when I looked at them.  They seemed so happy together.  I felt like that was me once, but I knew that couldn't be possible.  I've never loved anyone before.  The only people I have ever been with since I was turned was Sierra and Alice.  Then we came here.  But still, I had that feeling in my stomach that urges me to fight for something.  I don't know what it is, but it killed me inside. 

        "Bella, I think you should leave now, you too Alice," I looked up to see Aro signaling us to leave the room.

        Both Alice and I nodded and walked out of the room.  We passed by another vampire clan who wouldn't stop staring at us as we walked out.  We just ignored them and went up to my room.  As we stepped onto the elevator, I got that same feeling I had gotten when I saw Alec with Sierra.  It felt like I had known those people.  In fact, it felt like Alice knew them as well, but how?

Edward P.O.V.

        "Was that?" I paused as I looked to Jasper who was thinking the same thing as me.

        "Yeah, but how?" My eyes shifted back to Bella, and saw her red eyes meet mine.

        "Carlisle, I don't think it's right for us to be here.  They're both here," after everything Jasper and I have been through, I felt my dry sobs start building again.

        "Edward, let it go.  Everything is fine," Carlisle's tone made me feel at ease as he led us into the main room where Aro was.

        "Why are we here again?" I asked as we passed through the doors.

        "Why! What a surprise.  Welcome Cullen's.  May I ask what brings you here?" I looked into Aro's eyes as he walked down the steps to greet us.

        "We're here to get the missing part of our family back," Carlisle's voice seemed serious now since he started to glare at Aro.

        "Edward?" I heard the familiar female voice from across the room.  It was Sierra.  What a surprise I thought to myself with a hint of sarcasm in my mind.

        I simply ignored her as I turned back to Aro.  "Well I don't know? What part of your family? Clearly you'll have to be more specific," Aro said with an evil grin.

        "You know what part.  Bella and Alice," Carlisle hissed back at Aro.  I could see in his eyes the surprised look of how angry he had become.

        "Well Carlisle, I don't mean to be rude, but I'm afraid Bella and Alice don't consider you as family.  Frankly, I don't even think they know who you are," he smiled again as he signaled Jane to come forward.

        "Jane, can you please get Bella and Alice again?" My eyes quickly turned to Jane as she nodded and walked out of the room.

        Moments later, I saw the one whom I loved enter the room.  Her eyes were now red instead of gold. 

         "Bella," my voice choked as she walked past us with Alice by her side. 

         She swiftly turned her head back to me with a confused look on her face, "I'm sorry, do I know you?"

        I watched as she walked up to Sierra and gave her a quick hug before returning to Jane's side.

        "What did you do to her!" I hissed at Aro as he walked back to the others.

        "Me? Why Edward, I did nothing to her.  If anything you should ask Sierra what she did to the one you love," he turned back with a smile while pointing over to Sierra.

        "You! What did you do to my sweet Bella!" I yelled as I stepped forward.  Unfortunately, before I did something I would regret, Jasper stopped me.

        "I didn't do anything okay? Either way, it was her decision so just let it go Edward.  She clearly doesn't know who you are," Sierra's eyes glared back at me as I looked over to Bella who was staring into my eyes.

        "Bella, do you really not know who I am?" I asked as I tried to smile at her, but I couldn't I was still angry.

        "I'm sorry, I don't," she said with a frown as she looked at the ground.

        "Well then I think we're done here aren't we?" I looked back to Aro who had a devilish look in his eyes as he looked to Jane.

        I watched Jane come closer to me, and the next thing I knew, I was yelling and screaming on the floor.  The pain was too agonizing to stop screaming.  This is the time where I wish I was dead.