Sneak-Peak

"I just want to help you, you know that, right?"

Mark stared at his friend with a worried expression. He knew that his friend tried to hide what was happening to him whenever Mark wasn't around. But this time he couldn't hide it. There was a large purple circle forming around one of his useless eyes. "If you tell me who attacked you I'll try not to kill them." Even though Sean couldn't see he was more aware of his surroundings than people who can. And if the person who attacked him was someone he was familiar with - as in he knew how they walked, or what their voice sounded like - then he could easily tell Mark who it was.

"You don't have to worry about me, Mark," Sean got up from the bench he was sitting on. "I'm perfectly fine to take care of myself." Unsure of his surroundings, he waved his arms out in front of him to see if anything was there. Then he cautiously stepped forward.

Mark sighed and got off the bench. Not only whoever attacked Sean beat him up, but they stole his white cane too. "Maybe we should get you a dog," Mark said as he grabbed onto his friend to lead him in the right direction. "It'll be helpful in protecting you and take the place of your cane."

"I don't need a dog, Mark. I already have one."

Mark smiled a bit. He knew Sean was referencing him. "I'm just saying it'll be helpful to have one." The two made their way down the block and to their apartment.

A/N: *pops confetti popper* This is my first septiplier fanfiction! I hope you'll enjoy it!