srry dnt hrt me pls

Not a story update, sorry. But I was curious and couldn't wait until the next chapter to talk about it. How would you guys like a PewDieCry story? It would take place in this universe and show how Cry became a mute (I could possibly write about what Cry and Felix do during the events that take place in "I'm Just Septic-Eyed" if you wish). That being said, I need some ideas on how Cry became mute. If you noticed, in this story, Cry is able to laugh and make slight noises. I thought maybe damaging his Broca's area would work best, but it also impairs reading and writing (something that I've written that he does well in). I'm currently researching to see what would fit well and make sense in canon. 

BUT ANYWAY.

Enough about future projects. The next chapter is currently underway. So far I'm not proud of it, but that's the magic of editing and rewriting. I'll have you know that I'm feeling much better (psychologically and physically) and have been taking some time to myself so I don't die or write terrible quality content. If any of you have an AO3 account, you should check out another story of mine, "Deadpool is my Favorite". It has superhero Jack, antihero Mark, mad scientist Bob, and even sidekick Wade! It's pretty fun to write. I think that's about it... I can't put an exact time on when the chapter will be up. I want to say Monday, but I don't want to put that pressure on myself. It'll be up soon, though :)

See you next time~