Epilogue

A/N: I'm gonna be completely honest with you; when I received all those comments on the last chapter I questioned doing an epilogue (which is why I delayed uploading it). Because the more I thought about it, the more this story didn't need one. But I decided to go through with it because I didn't want to waste my time and effort and because I might as well give you some fluff :) holyfuckitsover2600wordsimsosorry.

Mark ran a hand through his dyed hair. He was currently in a Skype call with Bob and Wade. "Everything has to be perfect, y'know?" Mark sighed. "I don't want to ruin any of it." Sean went out with Cry and Felix. After so many years, they were all still friends. It wasn't surprising. People who experience traumatizing things together tend to stick with each other until the end of the line. It had been seven years since the torment with Sam. He survived the stab wound and was currently in prison for arson and murder. Mr. Ash was sentenced to significantly less time than Sam but was still in prison nonetheless. 

Mark no longer worked at the pet shop, but he was still friends with Mariza and Suzy. Marzia was visiting family in Italy while Suzy still ran that little pet shop, helping college students earn money. She occasionally joined Arin and their friends on the YouTube channel they started. From what Mark had heard from Sean, Mr. Morrison was still teaching. He was starting a little family of cute critters with Mrs. Morrison. Lindsay had become best friends with Sean. She stopped working at the hospital and began working at a company where she became a voice actress and met her fiancee. Felix and Cry were still dating. Neither of them felt any pressure to get married. They were happy how they were.

"Calm down, Mark," Bob said. "You're overthinking."

Mark sighed. It was true, but he couldn't help it. "I know. We've just been through so much and I want this to override everything else." Every once in a while, Sean would wake up from a nightmare about Sam. Mark just wished he could take it all away. His sunshine deserved nothing but happiness.

"Mark, it'll be great," Wade reassured. "You've been planning this for a while and even told us several times how you want it to go. Sean will still love you no matter what happens."

The front door opened suddenly. Sean laughed and said goodbye to Cry and Felix. "Ah, shit," Mark said in a low voice. "Jack's home. I gotta go. I'll let you know how it goes." Wade gave a thumbs-up while Bob wished him luck. Mark made sure to shut down everything before stepping out of his recording room.

Mark had recently become famous on YouTube. Felix had also started his own channel with Cry. Every so often the three would do co-ops together. Felix was more than pleased when his fans said how much they adored Cry. They even gushed over their cute relationship. Mark started his channel with a co-op with the already famous PewDieCry duo. He was rather modest about his fame. He didn't think he was all that great. Sean joined him about every other video. They only played horror games together -- exactly how they played Vanish nearly a lifetime ago. There weren't that many games in other genres that focused on hearing. Mark always felt guilty about not telling his subscribers that his "roommate" was actually his boyfriend. It made him feel worse that about half of his fan base wanted to go out with him.

Mark smiled when he stepped into the living room. Their new puppy, Gizmo, was yapping in excitement. Sean laughed and let the hyperactive dog lick his face. Chica was sitting beside them. She was no longer the young dog she once was, but she still did her job effectively. "How'd it go?" Mark asked. "Anyone swarm you for living with Markiplier?" Sean snorted. He stood up -- with the help of Chica -- and smiled at Mark. Gizmo's tail was wagging nonstop. It was practically shaking his whole body.

"I'm glad to say that I wasn't attacked by your fan girls," Sean responded with a smirk. "We had fun. I kinda felt like a third wheel sometimes, but, whatever. It would have been better if you joined us." Mark gave Sean a quick peck on the lips. "Did you finish your mysterious work?"