Chapter 32: Worried Friends

A/N: Hey I lied. I said I would update when school is over (which is tomorrow. I honestly can't. The year went by too quickly.) But since this chapter is shitty and I couldn't add anything to it, might as well not keep you waiting. ALSO: I am totally doing that PewDieCry story I talked about ;)

If Cry could scream; he would.

Felix was battered by someone that he wouldn't say. Cry didn't even know what to do. He was too shocked to even question Felix any further. He just watched as Felix trudged over to the couch and collapsed on it. He waved off Cry's concerns as if they weren't important. Cry furiously typed into his phone, "I'm gonna get Mark --"

Felix cut into the phone's voice. They overlapped each other as he said, "Don't. That's not necessary. I'm fine, Cry."

Cry's face was a mix between a pout and a scowl. Felix was obviously not fine in any way. Cry scrolled through his contacts to find Mark. Usually, they would just FaceTime to talk, but Cry only had one functional hand. He sent a quick text to Mark and crossed his arms to show Felix he wasn't pleased. Felix frowned. "Listen, Cry," he winced as he sat up. "I love you more than I can possibly say. Which is exactly why I'm begging you to not worry about this. Please. I don't want to hurt you."

Cry pursed his lips. Felix was in obvious pain, and he was covered in blood. Helping Felix was all that mattered to Cry at the moment. "This is for your own good," he decided on saying. Felix looked as if he admitted defeat. Cry was being his stubborn self.

In what felt like hours to Cry, Mark arrived with Sean and Chica. Mark looked mortified while Sean had no idea. After listening to what was going on, Sean finally realized. Felix was severely injured without a good reason as to why. Sean had a dreadful feeling that he knew what happened, but he stayed quiet while Mark and Cry argued with Felix.

"You need to go to the hospital, dude," Mark said, exasperated.

"I'm fine," Felix snapped.

"I saw you walking in. You were limping and there's blood all over your face. Just listen to us and go to the hospital," Cry's phone held no emotion.

Sean continued to say nothing. Everything was happening too quickly. Both Mark's and Felix's voices were raising. Was that what was left of Cry's voice? Sean clenched his jaw. Mark and Felix are screaming at each other now. Cry's phone couldn't yell like he most likely wished he could. "Stop it!" Sean finally shouted. Everything fell silent. No one moved, or spoke -- it didn't even sound like anyone breathed. "That's enough! We're friends! Why are you acting this way? Has what's been happening really affecting how we are? Aren't we still the same people we once were before this all happened? Felix can speak on his own time -- when he's ready he'll tell us."

No one said anything. Sean could only hope that he saved Felix from whatever hell Sam might bring. "Jack is right," Cry's phone said. "We should just get Pewds to a hospital before anything else."

Sean didn't know about Felix, but he sure felt relieved.

~~~

Sean had been forced to go to the hospital with everyone. Cry didn't want go alone, and of Mark went then Sean had to. He sat stiffly in the waiting room, with his thoughts stewing in catastrophe. He had a suspicion that Felix had been injured because of Sam. The hope in him wanted to believe that Felix could lead the police to Sam, but he knew that Sam would unleash hell before he was ever captured. All Sean could do at this point was pray, to whatever could hear him, that Felix could come up with a great lie to give the doctors.

Cry wasn't speaking and Sean could feel Mark's leg bouncing up and down. They were all tense. There was nearly a collective sigh of relief when the doctor's voice finally came back. Felix was fine, save for his badly bruised back and broken nose.  He was free to go, but had to return for an operation on his nose. Then the doctor made a comment that caught them all off guard. "Just make sure he picks his fights with people he can win against, eh?"

They waited until they got Felix out of the hospital to question him.

A/N: I'M NOT READY. THE BAND (which I'm in btw) PERFORMS AT GRADUATION TODAY. I CAN'T LET GO OF MY SENIORS. I LOVE THEM TOO MUCH. I'M GONNA CRY. Many tears will be shed. Anyway, there's nothing much to say about this chapter. I wanted to add more to it but it was giving me terrible writer's block and it would be best to add it in another chapter. Let me know what you think. I know it wasn't the best. it was more of a filler, really. I'll see you all in the next update!