Christmas Time

Chapter 6 (Episode 9)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a month after Team Arrow came and its been lovely. Barry has been romantic as fuck. Like I would walk in my office to see bouquets once a week, we would have lunch together, and he would take me out on dates. It was really sweet. We have four shippers; Cisco, Caitlin, Iris, and Eddie, they all want us to be together. 

It was a few days till Christmas and I was invited to the West house for decorating the tree and Christmas

"Hi, Joe." I said entering his house. 

"Hi, Serenity." Joe said and I walked in removing my coat and shoes. 

"Hi, Sere." Barry said. 

"Hi, Bear." I said hugging him and the  sitting next to him. 

Hey, Sere." I heard Iris. 

"Hey Iris." I said back.

"At this rate, we'll be finished by Easter." Barry said and I laughed shaking my head. 

Barry's face brightened up and he used his speed to do the tree and sat back down and put his arm around me. 

"Really?" I whispered hitting his arm. I looked at him and he redid the tree and sat again next to me with his arm around me again. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. 

"When are you going out for real?" Joe asked and I shrugged my shoulders and said, "When Mr. Allen here asks me out." 

"Well he better hurry up or the shippers will murder something." Iris said coming in with four glasses of eggnog. 

She handed all of us cups and said, "Grandma Esther's recipe. Light on the bourbon." SHe clicked her tongue at me. 

I took a sip when Joe got a call and said, "Way better than Thea's eggnog." 

"I still need to meet Thea Queen and then all my wishes come true." she said and I shook my head laughing. 

"Was meeting all the younger Queens' your goal. Me, than Oliver, and lastly Thea?" I asked and she nodded. Joe then had to leave to go to the station to answer a few questions and that's when Barry and I set our cups down and we were pulled to sit on the ground by Iris. 

"I couldn't wait any longer." she said and I watched the two open each other gifts and see their faces brighten up from seeing what they got. 

"I'm sorry Sere but you will be getting yours in a few days." she said and I just nodded and laughed. The doorbell then rang to indicate Eddie, Iris and he than kissed and he also mentioned the Barry x Serenity couple?  

Barry and I then had gifts for our Team so we headed to his place then place to get them and went to STAR Labs. 

"This one is for Caitlin." I said and gave her a Micheal Kor bag and inside was a blouse and skirt.