Dealing with Another Speedster

Chapter 24

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity's POV

I was in the Cortex watching some celebrity news with Jesse who was snacking on some popcorn. Barry was training with Cisco, Caitlin, and Harry near a waterfall. If you were wondering about our relationship its been going slow and steadily accepting the factor that I was again wearing our promise ring.

".....music wouldn't be that same if Beyonce didn't leave Destiny's Child." A British voice said on the computer screen.

"That doesn't make sense." Jesse said.

"Why?" I asked.

"They mean Senator Knowles?" She asked and I nodded my head before she flinched when a burst of air came blowing out hair back. I looked up to see Barry walking away from the cases and I went up to him and gave him a hug.

"How was training?" I asked him.

"Well his not a red splat on the side of a mountain." Harry said. We then started to talk about ways to make Barry faster seeing how serious and tense we all were, aka Barry.

"We need some downtime." I interrupted who ever was speaking.

"For us to have fun we should go clubbing." Cisco suggested.

"Am I right Team Flash? Lets get turnt." Cisco said now in front of me and Barry.

"Lets go out tonight." Barry said.

"Oh yeah, can I go?" Jesse asked her dad. Her dad started to leave and We all looked at the closing elevator shrugging our shoulders at one another.

"Hey I'll invite Iris and Wally." I said getting my phone out and texting her about tonight's plans. We then all split and went to change into some party clothes.

-20 Minutes Later-

I sat to the left of Barry and Cisco was on the other end getting pushed by a couple basically ready to do the baby making

I sat to the left of Barry and Cisco was on the other end getting pushed by a couple basically ready to do the baby making. Barry went to reach over for snacks, but then Jesse's watch went off with weird noises making all of us smile at her embarrassment. The bartender then handed us drinks and we all grabbed one.

"To Jay." Cisco said.

"Wonder what Jay would say if he was here right now." Caitlin said looking at her drink while Barry slide his hand on my waist.

"What's a kamikaze and then you would spend 10 minutes explaining it." Cisco said.

"And he would say, 'Just kidding we have those on Earth-2.'" Caitlin said and we all laughed.

"Well we don't have those." Jesse said while we all took the shot. She went to take a drink when Barry grabbed it from her warning her about what her dad would do to us for letting an underage drink.