Barry Goes but Here Comes Hawkeye

Chapter 22 

This is episode 13 of season 2. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I left right afterwards when Barry, Cisco, and Harry went into the portal to go visit Earth-2 and i had a bad feeling about it but said nothing and instead go home and sleep that night off. I was going to cherish this night's sleep already ready to train with Hawkeye tomorrow who contacted me today telling me that he was going to stay in Central for a week and we'll give me tips and some advice with working in SHIELD since he apparently already saw how skilled I was with some videos. 

-Next Day-

I changed into some work out clothes and grabbed my bow and arrows to put in my car and drive to the same warehouse Team Arrow used when they were here the first time. When I got there I saw a guy waiting for me. 

"Hawkeye?" 

"Yes and you must be Starshooter." He came over and shook my hand. 

"You can call me Serenity." 

He nodded, " Call me Clint." 

"If you don't mind me asking why are you going home in a week." 

"Oh I don't care if you ask that but its because I have a family and a baby about to come soon so I want to be there and she gives birth in a few weeks." 

"Awe, that's cute." 

"OK now away from that I just want to see some of your arrows. Hill told me you had some specialized arrows." I nodded my head and gave him my bunch of arrows. 

"These are normal arrows, arrows with a tracker inside........" I said and identified each arrow. 

-15 Minutes Later- 

"Did you create all these arrows?" 

"No my brother actually did." 

"Oliver Queen." 

"Ummm yeah." 

"Let me guess he's the Green Arrow." I looked at him in surprise and nodded my head hesitantly. 

"It's ok I'll keep it a secret. I am a hero too." I nodded my head. 

"So do you want to see me shoot targets are nah." 

"It's fine..........." He started to say before his phone started to ring. I let him take the call and I waited till he came back and told me quickly that he had to go and that his wife was in labor. I nodded my head and said it was ok and congrats. He thanked me for my patience and ran behind the warehouse and a plane flew up and away from the abandoned building. 

Barry's POV 

Se being here on Earth-2 for a few hours, I found out that my Earth-2 self is married to Earth-2's Serenity. Great like that is going to happen back on our Earth while mine and Serenity's relationship is fucking messed up. Hope she's ok back on our Earth. 

Serenity's POV 

Well a few hours ago I would be happy unless it was for this geomancer dude who is looking for Barry. Well guess what, Barry, our flash is not fucking her so stop throwing a damn tantrum you little baby. I ended up having to distract this dude while Jay was taking a while to actually use his speed. 

"Guys I'm running out of bloody arrows." I said through the coms.  

"On my way." Jay said and I agreed and kept going with the arrows and after my last arrow I saw Jay come. 

"Thank god." I said and used my transportation arrow down to my motorcycle to go back to the labs and to go home and sleep today off. 

Although I felt weird seeing Jay's lightning since I saw some blue in there but ehhhh what importance does it have. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Earth Day. I'm sorry if this chapter is short but I'm pretty tired. Hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.