Memory Loss

Chapter 53 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity's POV 

Last week, we ended up dealing with Killer Frost now being on Savitar's side and then this week someone had the brilliant idea to remove some of Barry's memories to prevent Savitar who Barry meet from happening

Last week, we ended up dealing with Killer Frost now being on Savitar's side and then this week someone had the brilliant idea to remove some of Barry's memories to prevent Savitar who Barry meet from happening. Savitar was a time remnant of Barry's which is weird. How this connects is just weird. 

Again today I had to keep watch on the twins while Barry was gonna lose some of memory which I hoped wasn't all of them. That thought was soon to happen when Iris texted me about what was going on. 

"Please stay and help him." I texted her before she gave me an ok sign. I then moved onto taking care of the twins before I put them to sleep and went downstairs to enjoy quiet time which turned to sleep time. When I woke up, I saw that I had a text from Iris saying that Barry was staying with Wally and Joe. I again texted an ok before moving on and going to eat dinner before grabbing the twins who were staring up to me before feeding both of them. I played with them for a bit before putting them to sleep. 

I walked into our room to see no more updates before going to bed myself. In the middle of the night I felt the bed shift and heard a, "sorry for forgetting you love." 

I snuggled into the voice and said, "It's fine but don't forget us ever again." 

"Ok I love you." He said before we fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter and there are only 3 more chapters including epilogue. 

See you soon Runners.