Sounds

Chapter 8
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So it's been 2 weeks since Snart and his partner kidnapped Caitlin and I. Everything went back to normal. I went back to work, Barry and me stayed strong as a couple, and the team has been sending us on little missions like the runaways today that Barry handled.
We helped a little problem with our friend. The group was called The Royal Flush Gang and we helped the officers get the Queen, the Ten, and the King.
When Barry got back he high fived Cisco and kissed me.
"Good job, Bear." I said and kissed his cheek and I heard the sound of someone taking a picture. We turned around to see Cisco with his phone straight at us.
"What I'm just getting a picture for future references.Now come on we need a picture." Cisco said.
"I'm pretty sure rule number one of having a secret identity is not taking pictures in your super suit without a mask on as well as a hood." He said bringing me up since I also had my outfit on.
"Come on. Please? This is just for us. Just to document all this." Cisco said and I nodded my head agreeing.
"Fine. Give me the phone." Barry said getting the phone and we all went across from him. I stood behind Wells and next to Cisco.
"Hold up I don't have makeup on." Caitlin said.
"Girl if I don't get to put makeup on. None of you get makeup on as well." I said.
"1.....2....3..." Barry said and used his super speed to get in the picture. He showed all of us and gave Cisco back his phone. Barry and I then changed into different clothing to get some dinner at his place with Joe. He used his super speed for us to get there. We then got in to see Iris.
"Hey." Barry and I said and she replied with the same thing.
"Aren't you defeating the purpose of not living here anymore by coming over all the time."I said to her.
"Shush I was just her to get some things." She said. Joe then came out with the dinner and invited all of us to the dining room. We all sat when Iris got a phone call. She excused herself and the rest of us talked about the Royal Flush Gang till we heard Iris scream.
She had a huge smile and said, "I got a job with Central City Picture News."
"Yas girl. Two of us are in the creative area for our work." I said to her. We all basically congratulated her with the promotion and everything. Barry then stayed over at my place tonight.
"It's almost been a month since we got together." I said.
"I wouldn't change anything. I love you." He said and I snuggled closer to him and told him I love you back. 
"Shit..." I said realizing something.
"What?" Barry asked.
"We haven't told anyone in Starling City about us." I said.
"They'll realize something is going on sooner." He said.
"But----" I said before Barry shushed me to go to sleep which I did.
-Next Day- 

The next morning I woke up to not see Barry but a text from him

Barry:
Baby meet us up at STAR Labs. Wells had a break in yesterday.
Me:
Ok. I'll be there in 20.
I the got ready for today, dressed, and went to Jitters for a to go breakfast. I then drove to STAR Labs when I got a call from Thea.
Me: "Hello"
Thea: "Hey Sere, did Oli ever tell you bout mom?"
Me:"Umm no." I said with a hint of concern in my voice
She then talk about how mom was died and everything. I just was so surprised and just said bye then hanged up. I then walked to the Cortex with a shocked, sad face on to see the team surround one of the tv screens. They were all quite when I entered.
"Baby what's wrong?" Barry asked with a hint of worry in his voice.
"Thea just called, my mom---she's ummm-----she's dead." I said now breaking down.