House Party with a Four Month Serenity

Chapter 43

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serenity's POV

It's been a month since Barry showed me our new house and have been officially moved in and everything was going fine. However, Barry at night has been waking up early from nightmares more often and he keeps brushing it off like it was nothing when I ask why. 

Wally and Barry had gone out to stop a fire while I stayed in the Cortex assisting Cisco and Caitlin

Wally and Barry had gone out to stop a fire while I stayed in the Cortex assisting Cisco and Caitlin. When the two entered the room, it sounded like Wally was wanting to kick some ass before Cisco gave him the "superhero" talk. 

"Not when that superhero starts kick other asses." I said. 

"The Avenger all over again." I muttered and shook my head. Barry kissed my forehead when I did that before I shrugged and listened to Barry's encouragement speech. 

Wally then left leaving his suit where Barry's is typically shown. 

"My suit goes there." Barry said pointing at the stand. 

"Two suits, two mannequins." Cisco said. 

"Three suits." I said and glared at him. 

"I'm not the one out of commission." He sarcastically said. 

"Sorry that I'm pregnant. Maybe I'll rethink the godfather thing after all." I said and muttered the last part. 

"No nevermind, three suits and two mannequins." He said and raised his arms out. Before we saw Caitlin mess with her bracelets that keep her powers on the low. Yet again HR came in with a surprise on a segway and announced the STAR Labs Museum was ready to open.    

He took us upstairs, showed the whole thing off, and a new employee. He then started to directing Caitlin what she was going to do considered I didn't work at STAR Labs anymore and just work at CCPD and almost is on maternity leave. 

He then showed us the Cisco hologram which sounded nothing like Cisco and was not that stable to work as before Cisco walked away and Caitlin went to do an errand.

-That Night- 

After dinner, Barry and I were hanging out on our couch ignoring the TV that was playing a random channel we had it on before. 

"So did you hear about Iris?" I asked. 

"What about Iris?" He asked while putting his arm on my stomach before rubbing it. 

"Well our little friend might be going out with someone once more." I said. 

"Wait what?" He said and looked me in the eye. 

"Before I meet up with her to go over some wedding details again in a month. She might have slipped that little detail out." I said. 

"Little detail, who is it?" He asked.