Barry Please Come Back

Chapter 29 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity's POV

I was right now unstable to actually do anything and I was in both Iris' and Joe's embraced trying not to start sobbing about everything right now. 

"Barry. He's gone." Iris whispered. 

"This wasn't suppose.. I didn't.." Henry tried to say before Wells also tried to say something. 

Before we all started to talk I got out of the embrace I was in and started to run towards Cortex when I saw Wally and Jesse on the ground. I ran back to the others and saw both Wells and Cisco on the computers, Henry sitting of the stairs, and Iris in Joe's embrace. 

"Wally and Jesse there not in the room anymore. Near a door unconscious." I said before I ran back leading Iris, Wells, and Joe to their kids/brother. When they went to help I still couldn't handle everything and ran to my car and speed home. 

When I got home I changed into comfortable clothing, grabbed a bowl of ice cream, and cried while Netflixing. When I was able to come back to my usual self kind of Iris texted me about Girder and that Wells and Cisco will work on a machine to get him and in the mean time I should go easy and rest up and try not to think about Barry which in end made me think about Barry. I then also saw that Cisco texted me about vibing to see Barry who was still alive in the speedforce but he was still trying to be able to get Barry back which didn't work that one time. 

This lifted my mood up a little bit before I decided to call it a night and go to sleep. 

-Next Day- 

I was down with the machine Cisco made with just Cisco here waiting for Girder to come down and I had my bow and arrow with me just in case their machine doesn't work

I was down with the machine Cisco made with just Cisco here waiting for Girder to come down and I had my bow and arrow with me just in case their machine doesn't work. Joe and Iris was with us and yet again it was dawn when all of this was going down. All it seemed to do was make him mad and the all ran with me shooting some arrows to slow Girder down even more before I caught up with them the three of them. We might up with Henry and Wells who had Jesse in a gurney resting up. We were huddled up together when Girder started to pound on the door. 

We were all arguing with a plan before Cisco saw something and told us his plan. Henry then asked if Cisco could bring someone with him which lead to him and Iris wanting to go with Cisco. 

"Let me go." I interrupted whoever was talking. 

"I'm sorry I know both of you want to go but please can I do this. I want Barry back much as you two want him back and I know he'll listen to me." I said pleading to the both of them who just nodded their heads before Cisco grabbed my hand and started to do his thing. We were in a thing like tornado when Cisco nodded his head to call for Barry which I did. We the both saw Barry reaching his hand to me and I went to grab his hand which lead to us holding hands when we got back to the situation we were in. 

Barry went to give everyone hugs and came over to me and placed his lips on mine. I returned the kiss back before Cisco interrupted us leading to us to pull away and blush. 

"I'm so glad your back and you two being the lovey dovey cute couple but we're about to die." He said and Barry looked confused before asking us why. Wells' and Cisco tried to explain what was going on before Girder took down the door. Before that I looked at both Iris and Barry who looked like they knew my plan and I nodded my head leading for Barry to pick up Iris and run to the front of the door grabbing Girder's attention. 

Wells, Cisco, and I then took the other way to the room with the machine and they all did their thing to make sure the machine worked this time. Luckily for me I still had my bow and arrows just in case. Barry then ran in with Iris asking us if they were done and I shook my head while Cisco and Wells verbally said their answer. 

Iris back tracked to my side and she was breathing hard. I got her attention on me to take some breathes in before Girder came in and started to punch at Barry who dodged all the moves. Barry then started to run in circles around Girder when the machine again didn't work before stopping at my side. We all looked over to see Girder's eyes roll back and he was now officially dead. 

Wells then ran over to the Cortex guessing that Jesse was back there when we all walked back to see Henry and Joe waiting outside for us. We all walked in after Barry who walked on the other side of Jesse while we stayed near the door. Barry did something leading for Jesse to wake up and Cisco asking if Barry was magic leading for me to laugh a little which then lead to Barry smiling at my laugh. After we got Jesse up and walking again and Barry changed back to a STAR Labs sweater, Henry went ahead and did a check up on his son.  

I then saw a note Barry left before I headed to where the note told me to go. I drove down to the cemetery and saw Barry there. I walked up to him with an umbrella out before he spoke about Joe wanting to take him here and him declining the offers which he seemed to regret and then talked about The Runaway Dinosaur which we both seemed to read as kids. 

We then talked and had one to one moment before we kissed and went back to my place to enjoy the others company. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.