Cocky Barry is a Hot Barry

Chapter 30

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity's POV 

Last night was pretty busy for Barry before he came back home to me exhausted as hell from the meta-apocalypse going on in Central. I decided to be the nice girlfriend I am to prepare some breakfast for us before we head over to STAR Labs. 

I felt arms go around my waist and I turned around kissing Barry's check, "Hey sleepyhead." 

"Hey beautiful. Whatcha making?" He asked and kissed my forehead before he headed over to grab a plate. 

"Oh you know some waffles." I said and grabbed a plate for myself. We then finished our food and changed our clothes for the day before heading over to STAR Labs via Barry's speed. 

When we were waiting for the elevator Iris came up to us and we had plain discussion about what was happening

When we were waiting for the elevator Iris came up to us and we had plain discussion about what was happening. I told the two I would try to get in touch with SHIELD to give us some backup or even e-mail Tony to come and help us. 

"Guys you have to come see this." Cisco said smiling and we all looked at each other before falling him. 

"Cisco what are you---" Barry started to ask before we got into the Cortex to see Caitlin well and alive. 

Henry was doing some check ups on her telling us her condition. She then told us everything that happened before breaking down and Barry decided to bring her to her set up connected to the Cortex and tell her everything that happened to him getting his speed back. 

"Ok, I'm going to say it. He's being a little too--" Cisco started to say before I said, "cocky." and Iris said at the same time, "over confident." Cisco was making it back to his set up and I was heading to my computer to e-mail SHIELD and Tony. While I was doing that the other five were talking about Barry being more cocky after the speed force took him. 

Cisco went ahead to join Barry and Caitlin while the others went somewhere else. The computer started to beep and I looked over and saw something happening at Mercury Labs. 

"Guys." I called out to see the two come up and notice to the area I was pointing at before Barry ran over pecked my check and started to do his job. 

When he got back he had Tine McGee with him and knew who the Flash and Starshooter were surprising me and Barry. We then saw that Tina and Henry had something going on while everyone was talking about the building collapsing. 

Barry then had a one to one talk with his dad and then he went away and talked with Hunter. Barry came back wanting to defeat Zoom and Harry, Joe, and himself all started to talk about defeating Zoom, and if it was even possible. 

We then got to Cisco vibing around someplace destorying being it Earth-2. Everyone then decided their jobs. Joe then talked to Barry about Wally which made Barry go out and talk to Wally as the Flash. A few moment later we saw an attack near downtown and guessing by it I saw that Barry was already there fighting. I went ahead and changed before getting on my motorcycle and getting to the area. I saw Barry's back and he was facing someone I recognized.