Back to Our Time Period

Chapter 33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity's POV 

After some days of the lunch with the family, I did my duties as a wife and went to drop off Julian back at work and dropping the twins to our nanny who was basically a sweet old lady that didn't mind taking care of the two before I went ahead to talk with Iris. I walked into CCPN before heading to Iris' desk. 

"You leaving yet?" I asked her. 

"Hey Serenity, yeah I'm getting ready to leave just had to do some last minute things." She said and we then walked out. 

"By some little things you mean help out Kid." I said and she nodded her head. 

"After you left, Wally has been all over the place with Godspeed." She said before we actually got in the car and I drove to Wally's place. 

"Hey, sorry that I have babies to take care of now." I said before everything went black. 

-Their Back to Their Time Period- 

Barry's POV 

One moment I was setting Thawne back out to the next on Joe's porch to before I fucked up the timeline. After that I messed up something considering that now Iris and Joe were now not talking before I decided I had enough and went back to where Serenity lived to see that stayed the same. I knocked on the door before checking to see I had a key and used it. I then opened the door to see Serenity there to welcome me. 

Serenity's POV 

Serenity's POV 

Barry opened the door and I was there waiting for him. 

"Barry." I said and gave him a big hug. 

"Serenity." I hear him mutter before tightening his grip on me which was quite strange. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"Nothing, everything is ok." He said before loosening his grip before pulling me into a kiss. That kiss wasn't the end and we ended up doing something more r rated. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this short chapter. 
See you soon Runners.