Meeting Earth 2... Again

Chapter 35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity's POV 

After trying to have a romantic date out with Barry, Cisco texted Barry while Iris texted me that something was going on back at STAR Labs

After trying to have a romantic date out with Barry, Cisco texted Barry while Iris texted me that something was going on back at STAR Labs. When we got there we saw Cisco and Joe with weapons pointing at a breach. Our first idea was to blame Cisco but apparently it wasn't him and that we couldn't close it. 

"Somebody's coming through." Wally said and pointed at the breach and Iris nodded her head. 

"Get back you two." Joe said and they had an extra gun and handed it to him. 

"I prefer a bow." I said. 

"Shush if that person can kill us be happy we gave you a weapon." Cisco said and I just nodded my head and aimed at the portal when it started to spark. 

Harry then jumped out with his arms in defense mode and said, "Allen." 

"Wells." Barry said and joined the rest of us in shock. 

"I need your help." He said. 

"With what?" Joe asked before we saw a speed of light run around the breach while Harry moved aside. The lightning stopped to see Jessie who was now a speedster. 

"With that." He said. 

"Hey guys." Jessie said and had a huge smile on her face. 

"Jessie your a speedster?" Wally asked. 

"Yeah, it's pretty cool, right?" She said. 

"I would say so." Iris said. 

"Another superhero." I fangirled and went to hug Jessie. We asked her the simple questions while Wally left in shock and I left before it started to get dark considering I had to get a cab. 

-Next Day- 

After an interview with a girl named Frankie, I went out to talk with her foster mom and asked her if she saw anything and if she did to describe it

After an interview with a girl named Frankie, I went out to talk with her foster mom and asked her if she saw anything and if she did to describe it. Right after she said no I just nodded my head before letting her go trying to figure out her own life while Frankie was still talking to Joe while Barry and Julian were upstairs trying to work on the same case. 

"You. You, girl. STOP!" Julian said from outside the little interview room and I went out to see what it was. I walked over to Barry when Julian kept claiming that the girl was a meta and was the one to send her foster dad to the hospital. 

She turned back and started to act differently and the metal decoration we had on the wall started to be removed from the wall. I nodded at Barry who nodded back and speed to put his outfit on and came back in time to save Julian from being crushed by the wall. Once it hit the ground, I looked over to see Frankie gone and Barry had the same idea and ran to find the girl while I drove off to STAR Labs. To already meet the gang discussing the girl. 

After that our 2 speedsters walked out while I continued to work on something. 

-Hours Later- 

 Barry went to train with Harry while I went to stock up some more arrows into my arrow bag when we got Iris' panic button ringing. I went ahead to change and walked in when Barry seemed confused on her panic button. 

"That's the hospital." Caitlin said. 

"Frankie's foster dad is there." Joe said. We then discussed what was then going at itbefore Barry speed out to get there. 

"I'll help." I said. 

"How?" Caitlin asked. 

"We'll see." I said and ran over to get on my motorcycle and rushed over to see Barry making what seemed like a tornado to keep the tanker from hitting the hospital. 

"We need someone else. I can't take down Magenta and Barry can't keep running to divert the tanker." I said into my mic and had an already ready arrow pointing at Magenta who still hadn't notice how close I was to her. I then heard a sigh and a couple minutes later a "run, Jessie, run." 

"Hey thought you could use a little help." I heard Jessie say from the mic before I went ahead to focus on Magenta before I saw Barry come back down and start talking with her to get Frankie back in control. She then started to put the tanker back where it belonged before she started to cry and grabbed Barry's chest to hug in comfort. I smiled at the scene and Barry looked over to see Iris smiling at him and me nodding my head at him. We all headed back to STAR Labs with Frankie riding with me and where she would explain everything. 

During the whole explanation process, I went ahead to change and came back when Frankie was leaving with Caitlin and Joe and Wally talking to each other while I slipped back into the Cortex. 

Everyone but Cisco was still there before he had to go do something before it was just Barry and I. 

"Back at the scene where you were holding and comforting Frankie was adorable." I said. 

"Thanks. I can't wait till we have little ones running around and us having to do that with them." He said and I just nodded my head before he spoke, "Who told you can come to help with this situation?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.