Heading Back to Starling City

Chapter 9 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it was a week after Hartley was caught and Felicity called us to come down and meet up at the Arrow Cave at how Cisco said it. But catch up time Felicity works at Palmer Tech with her boyfriend who I haven't meet and Sara aka original Black Canary is dead. (I know I'm not following the timeline but I don't want to go to the next episode in The Flash.) I've also called Oli about mom dying and he explained why he didn't tell me and I understood why and forgave him. Cisco, Caitlin, and I got there before Barry since we didn't really tell him we were coming over and I had my number to call him if we needed him. FYI, I had my outfit and took my motorcycle with me knowing that Oli would make me keep it with his and Roy's. 

Caitlin and Cisco went over to Palmer Tech since I left them so they didn't know where the headquarters for us was

Caitlin and Cisco went over to Palmer Tech since I left them so they didn't know where the headquarters for us was. I headed to HQ (like this better than Arrow Cave) and I saw Roy and Oli outside ready to get inside. They saw me and pointed over to where they park their bikes. 

"Sere, why are you here?" Oli said. 

"What I'm not allowed to visit on my vacation." I said. 

"Who cares she's here. Hi Sere." Roy said and I waved over not knowing if he knew my secret. I got my bag before we went in and downstairs to see three mannequin boxes. I pointed over in confusin at the third one. 

"I know you would bring your suit just put it there, when you here." Oli said and I shushed him. 

"No worries, I know your the Starshooter of Central City." Roy said and I gave him a thumbs up and continued to put my suit up. A few minutes to hear people come down to see Caitlin and Cisco staring at awe at out own lab/techie things. I waved over to them but they seemed to be in a trance the whole time. Cisco went over to the arrows and started to touch it before Oli said, "Don't touch that." Cisco went for another one but Oli again said, "Or that." I laughed at how embarrassed Cisco was. Oli explained what the arrow was and then Cisco interrupted him knowing clearly what it was. 

"Since when did we start selling admission to the Arrow Cave?" Roy asked. 

I elbowed him and said, "Ever since Feli, Oli, and Dig had admission to our HQ at STAR Labs." 

"You see what you've done." Oli said pointing to Feli. The two newbies looked at Oli's and Roy's outfits seeing them awe. They then noticed mine but said nothing. Cisco went over to Roy's outfit and made a comment about red being better then green. 

Roy elbowed me back and said,"I'm really starting to like this guy." 

I chuckled and said, "Well I always preferred blue." Caitlin then asked and pointed to the salmon ladder and Felicity answered he back. 

"Hey, where's Dig?" I asked. 

"Hunting down a lead." Roy answered back and I nodded my head. We talked for a few minutes before Dig called Oli and said something about ARGUS.