Date Night and Going After Zoom

Chapter 26

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity's POV

It's been a day after the weird demeantor thing came to the lab and Barry decided to take me out on a date after all the training he did today.

I changed into my date night outfit and started to head towards my door when I heard a knock on it

I changed into my date night outfit and started to head towards my door when I heard a knock on it. I opened it to see Barry holding a bouquet for me.

"Hi." I said and he handed me the bouquet.

"Aww for me

"Aww for me." I said sarcastically.

"Hi, and yea." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. I giggled and kissed his cheek, "Their beautiful, thank you. Hold up I'm going to put this in a vase." He nodded his head and walked into my studio while I went ahead and walked over to get a vase and put the flowers in.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded my head. He grabbed my keys from me and instead held my hand that was holding the keys.

"I'm driving." He said and I nodded my head before we went out to my car.

"So where we going?" I asked.

"While we have some dinner before we head over to watch a movie?" He asked and I agreed with the plan. When we got to the restaurant, we waited to be seated and Barry kept looking at me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"What?" He asked breaking his gaze from me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked further.

"Oh, you're just damn beautiful." He said making me blush before the waiter come back and walked us to our table. We ordered our food and we talked about anything really. I went ahead to remove my coat and Barry stared at my right shoulder.

"You got a tattoo?" He asked. (Tattoo on the bottom left of the outfit.)

"Yeah." I said and looked at his reaction when he noticed it was a moon.

"When did you get it?" He asked.

"When you and Patty first started to date. I decided to get a tattoo because why not." I said and shrugged my shoulders. He just 'ohhed' before we went ahead and started to talk about other things such as the thing going down with the Avengers splitting off. We then changed the topic when we got our food.

After eating we went to the movies and decided to watch X-Men: Apocalypse. After the movie finished Barry kept talking about the speedster in the movie

-Next Day-

I was hardly busy here at CCPD since nothing really exciting was going on

I was hardly busy here at CCPD since nothing really exciting was going on. Caitlin also texted me about what was going down with Cisco trying to open a breach. I texted her back saying cool and I put my phone away in my bag and started to head out. I saw Joe and Iris coming my way.

"Hey." I said to them and they replied back with a hi.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To the lab, wanna come?" Iris asked and I nodded my head.

"I'll be behind y'all." I said and she nodded her head. We all got in our cars and drove to STAR Labs. We walked towards the Cortex to see Barry and Caitlin talking. Iris then went to help Caitlin and Joe went to talk to Barry. I walked over to my desk to see a box. I looked inside to find more arrows and a letter from Oli.

It basically described what each arrow was for and good luck with fighting Zoom. I saw Joe leave and Barry come in and walk towards me.

"What are those?" He asked.

"Arrows from Oli." I said and started to put some in my bag.

"How's Cisco doing?" I asked and Barry shrugged before saying, "I don't know. I'll go check on him." I nodded my head and he kissed my cheek. I then sorted the others near my outfit in a display case and looked over to see Barry and Cisco come in while Iris left. We then started to talk about who Zoom was with Harry and apparently he was a dude named Hunter Zolomon instead of Jay Garrick. We also found out his origin of becoming a speedster and that he was a serial killer. I walked over to Barry and he held me towards his chest and I then looked over to Caitlin who looked more shocked than all of us.

They then started to make a plan while I went ahead to contact Iris and Joe to come over. When they got here we went to the "secret" room and Harry gave the weapon to Joe. We were talking when Gideon appeared.

"Do you need help?" The AI asked.

"No and disappear again." I said and she did do what I said.

Iris then called out when Zoom got out from the breach and we saw that the two started to race. When they got in the lab Harry and Joe went into defense mode but Barry had other plans and ran towards the target training area. I went out to the Cortex to see Hunter on his knees and Barry circling around him asking questions.

I kept watching when I saw Hunter stand up and break the thing on his leg and he ran. Barry then chased after him but I saw that he couldn't catch up to him. He ran back and changed and I drove the two of us back to Joe's place. Joe and Iris got in first and them Barry and I looked. Barry kept talking when I noticed the destruction. When Barry noticed we all ran to Wally's room to see no one but a message for Barry. I contacted everyone to come to Joe's house and when they got here we caught everyone else up with what happened. Cisco vibed to check on Wally and he saw that he was fine but scared. I looked over to Barry and saw that he seemed to decide to give up his speed for Wally.

We all then went back to STAR Labs and waited on Zoom after Cisco made contact with him. Joe and Harry had the special weapons, I had my bow, and Iris had her dad's gun. When Zoom got here he shoved Wally towards Joe and Iris who then told him to run with the help of Cisco. We then got everything set up at Barry's training area and he started to run causing the thing Harry had to fill up. After a few more minutes it was done and Barry collapsed and I could notice he was back to his normal self. I went over to him and helped him stand up when I got shoved and saw Zoom choking Barry. Caitlin started to yell at Zoom to release Barry and when he did and went over to Barry and started to help him get his breathe back. Zoom stared at Caitlin before running out with her. We all looked and thought the same thing, what the hell are we going to do now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter.

See you soon Runners.