Best Team-Up Ever Pt. 1

Chapter 40 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity's POV 

We were doing some training with Wally to know that he was running faster and now he was at mock 2. Iris and Joe then talked to all of us about not bringing up being a superhero and again Cisco was being salty as ever. 

"Presence in the Cortex would be great." HR said through the voice system. 

"Great." I muttered before walking off to see Barry already there. HR just wanted to talk about making STAR Labs public with tours and everything. Before we knew it the sounds went off and Barry went off. 

"Well I'm going update me on anything." I told the guys before leaving to head home. 

-Next Day- 

Barry and the team updated me on what happened before Lyla came in and talked to us about this Dominators thing

Barry and the team updated me on what happened before Lyla came in and talked to us about this Dominators thing. She told us everything she knew before leaving and Barry decided to grab some help from my brother, an alien friend he knew, and some other heroes. 

While he was doing that with some help from Cisco with his alien friend, the rest of us gathered at a STAR Labs hangar. Team Arrow and LoT were here before we saw Cisco's breach and the two plus a girl come out. Barry introduced us to her, Supergirl, and before we knew it she knew our names but not our superhero names. 

"Serenity." She said. 

"Starshooter, but retired for now." I said outloud getting looks. 

"Right, Barry said your pregnant." She said. 

"What?!?!" Team Arrow said at the same time before we grouped up and Iris pulled Barry and I aside to say that Oliver got much hotter for being the Green Arrow. During the rest of the time we learned more about the Dominators and that the teams started to train with Supergirl before we Barry told everyone about Flashpoin with everyone hating him. 

Before more damage had been made, the heroes were called to a warehouse that the dominators might be in while Barry walked away with Oliver and I walking to help him.

"I got this." I said. 

"No stay here and help monitor with the techies." Oli said before running after Barry who made it back to the labs some how. 

Before we knew it the other heroes seemed to not be listening to us and seem to be whammied. 

"Calling Barry and Oliver right now." I said and had my phone out to call Barry to tell him about the others before he said they got it. 

We were looking at Barry's stats to see him running all over the place. 

"He's making her mad." Felicity said before we saw that the others we back to normal with their stats. 

Felicity and I headed outside to help with the heroes while the rest stayed inside the labs. 

She then asked them about being manipulated which I shook my head at and laughed before Barry went to my side putting an arm around me. 

The team then forgave Barry about the timeline being changed before we tried to head inside before Sara was portaled somewhere then Dig and Thea as well. 

"Diggle, Thea!" I yelled out before Barry yelled out, "Everyone Inside now! Go!" 

We all ran inside and before I ran to be fully inside I turned around to see Ray gone and Oliver being taken away before Barry could grab him. 

"OLLIE!" I screamed out before Barry noticed me and ran to get me fully inside. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you like this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.