First Day of Marriage?

Chapter 46

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity's POV 

This morning, Team Arrow went back to Star City before Barry and I had to head to STAR Labs to deal with Jessie's problem of her father being taken away by Grodd to a Gorilla City that existed on Earth 2. She then mistaked HR for her own father before we all headed to the training area and went through who would go and at the same time she realized Wally had the same powers as her and Barry. 

The two would stay here with me trying to help out with saving the world from the Cortex because I was on maternity leave from CCPD. Barry then went over to CCPD and talked with Julian before he came back prepared and before they left Julian had arrived to join the team. Before they passed, I went over to talk with Barry.  

"Please come back." I said. 

"I will and remember to boss Wally around a little wifey." He said and I nudged it before we kissed and they had gone when we retreated and opened the portal. 

-Next Day- 

After protecting the city today, Jessie and Wally came back while Iris, HR, and myself were just talking about the Gorilla City

I noticed with Iris that Jessie started to put the cold shoulder on Wally before she walked away from the Cortex to go outside for a breather before Wally breathed out and headed outside to join her. 

"Oh I ship that. I love it too much." I said to Iris. 

"Jessie and Wally." She said and I nodded my head. 

"I can't see it." She said before I headed over to look at the cameras to see the two talking. 

"How can you not ship that?" I asked before she came over and then slightly nodded before asking questions about the twins before I looked over to see Jessie leave and I switched the camera. HR then headed over to the training room to do some business there before I felt the twins kick. 

"Ow." I said when one of them kicked hella hard. 

"Why?" I asked to my stomach while rubbing it. 

"Their kicking." Iris squealed before placing her hand on my stomach before we all including Joe came to stay in the Cortex. 

"Do you think their fine?" I asked before they all nodded before we saw some activity and tried to run to the portal area. 

"Take it slow, mama." Iris muttered before I did and we walked down to join the others. 

"You're back." I said and hugged the living day lights out of Barry. 

"You doubted me." He said cheekily before kissing my forehead and stomach. 

We then moved on to the issue of both Wells and go over what they had experienced back there. 

We all then walked out before we walked away with Iris and Joe. 

"So how were the twins?" Barry asked us. 

"They hurt their mother today." Iris said before I explained further, "Their adorable kicks are turning into kick of hell." 

"Well we'll be heading out first." Barry said before speeding off to go home. We stayed on our bed cuddling with him rubbing my stomach while we watched some movies before we fell asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.