Christmas Time with a Pregnant Serenity

Chapter 42

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity's POV 

Barry and I walked into the Cortex to see HR putting up lights and all the Christmas decoration up while playing Let it Snow. We talked for a minute about Dr. Alchemy with Cisco before he started to walk to his desk and stopped for a moment which no one but I noticed. 

When we learned more, Barry had decided to go back to CCPD while I stayed and helped with research considering that the department has given me an early maternity leave which was fine by me. Before we knew it, outside was dark and we had a new guest, Jay Garrick, to help us with Dr. Alchemy but even more Savitar. 

-Next Day-

 While I started to put things up like lights around my place, I started to notice some of my things were going missing but that's probably part of Barry's surprise for me since he told me he might have found a place to live in so he gave me info about packing some things away to put them in his place. Talking about Barry, he was back at STAR Labs trying to get advice from Jay. 

When he got back and we started to get comfortable before he had to leave to handle something and I was brought to the STAR Labs as well. We gave them the area with Wally rearing to go before we all said no even with his training. After they handled their business and Barry had put whoever Dr. Alchemy into a cell he came to me first thing. 

"Who is he?" I asked. 

"Ummm Julian." Barry said while rubbing his neck. 

"Oh." I said understanding that my life on Flashpoint was tied with Julian, "There's more isn't there." 

"When he still had the mask on he said something along the lines of getting you and the children back." He said. 

"Oh, are you going to talk to him when he wakes up?" I asked surprised. 

"Yeah." He said before giving me a kiss and walking back down to confront Julian about the new information we were gathering. He came back to us with giving him new info about the book while HR, Iris, and Joe were talking with Wally. 

Barry then went out and I assume to find Joe or at least run into him to talk about Wally. 

When he came back in he said, "Get into uniform." 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Confront Julian again." He said and I nodded my head before going into my suit and joining Barry to talk with Julian. After awhile of questions, Julian questioned why he should even answer us before Barry decided to turn around to me and remove my mask and then faced back to Julian and removed his mask and reached behind him to grab me and put me at his side. 

"I knew it." Julian kept saying before trying to threaten Barry more than me. Barry just said he needed Julian's trust and to inform Julian that he was Dr. Alchemy. before we knew it Julian was in shock and leaned on the glass door with Barry getting more closer and with myself leaving before trying to get out of the suit because my stomach didn't agree with the material I was wearing. 

Before I knew it, Savitar was in STAR Labs when I was monitoring cameras with Caitlin before she ran off to find Cisco and I saw a camera angle with Barry AND Wally fighting Savitar. Before I knew it Savitar was gone and Caitlin helped Cisco back to where I was with him holding the book. 

We than had the idea of monitoring Julian when he was Savitar and for my safety under Barry, Joe, and Iris made me stay in the Cortex to observe the camera which I didn't and just stayed playing with my bow. The group with Jay walked back in with the book and we talked about destroying the book before having the idea of throwing it into the speed force. Jay and Barry did that before we all waited to see Barry come in and announce that the annual West Christmas Party would be in an hour and then he grabbed me and dropped me home before he had to do something.