Wedding Time

Chapter 45
Back this week because I'm on break and I need a break from writing my 2000+ paper for the project determining graduation. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity's POV

In a few hours Barry and I would be getting married with soem of Team Arrow getting here a week before. Oli, Thea, and Felicity were staying in a hotel where our reception would take place. When I had picked them up from the train station I took them over to their hotel before Thea went into sister mode. 

"Look at the belly." She said and rubbed my stomach when I shook my head. 

"So Serenity, what is this baby going to be?" Felicity asked. 

"The babies are going to be a girl and boy." I said before the two girls squealed at the fact I was having twins while Oli looked happy but a wave of sadness appeared on his eyes. 

While the two were trying to prepare and still fan girl over the news, I headed over to Oli, "You ok, Oli?" 

"Just can't believe one of my baby sisters is getting married and has children on the way." He said and I shrugged my shoulders before ushering him to go join the guys at Barry's bachelor party. 

Once he left we headed over to my place to see Iris and Caitlin waiting on us. All we did was watch movies on reminisce on times together before going over to baby talk.  

-Next Day- 

The girls and I were preparing for my wedding with the girls in short blue dresses with flowers in their hair, Iris was my maids of honor while Cisco was the best man (considering he was pestering us about it).  

"Now time to get the bride all dolled up

"Now time to get the bride all dolled up." Thea said while the others took sips of their champagne. 

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful." Caitlin said once we finished up. 

"You sure do." Felicity said before we all headed outside to take some wedding pictures. 

Oli then came out and told us it was time, he was the person to walk me down. Right as the girls we were walking in Oli reminded me to breathe before we started to walk down the aisle and I saw Barry in his suit and a red tie. 

Oli then handed me to Barry before moving to the other guys. 

-Wedding Proceeds (I don't know how to write a wedding scene)- 

"I now pronounce husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said before Barry pulled me into a sweet kiss before we went down the aisle one more time this time a wedded couple. 

We decided not to go on a honeymoon before later considering a lot of things were going on with that night marking the day that Jesse came back to Earth 1. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will be another chapter this week. 

See you soon Runners.