Getting Included to the Team-Up Pt. 2

Chapter 41 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity's POV 

Everyone that was outside and witnessed what just happened updated everyone inside about what happened to the others with being abducted by the Dominators while Barry was trying to comfort me from the sadness I had felt when those aliens took my siblings. 

"Sweetie, it'll be fine. We'll find them." He said. 

"Bear I know we will but how long will it take?" I asked with everyone listening. 

"I can go back and get some more help with the others back in Star City." Felicity said. 

"Ok." I said. 

"I'll go with you to help out." Cisco said and we all nodded. 

"See we'll find them in no time. Let's go home and try to calm you down for the sake of your emotions." Barry said and I nodded before he lifted me up and ran back to our place. 

-Next Day-

After running around to see if we can find anything of the Dominators we got a call from Felicity asking that Barry and Kara were needed at STAR City to help out with a little something. The two went off before Caitlin started to help me with my emotions cuz once the two left I cried. 

"Why do I have to be emotional?" I asked. 

"Shh, Serenity. It'll be fine, you can blame the pregnancy on the wacky emotions." Caitlin said. 

"You can also blame Barry for getting you pregnant." Iris pitched in before I nodded and got over the fact of the stress coming our way and decided to talk about the wedding. Before we knew it the two got back and we again went back to where we resided to wait out the stress of Team Arrow coming back.

-Next Day- 

We updated that the Dominators had done nothing after Team Arrow was taken before we started to look at old footage on why they were here

We updated that the Dominators had done nothing after Team Arrow was taken before we started to look at old footage on why they were here. The group of nerds went over to check on the space ship thingy before Barry announced that the new president wanted to talk to the team. 

"Going with you." I announced. 

"No your not." Barry and Oli said. 

"I don't care. I've been out of the action for a month and for the first two months of this baby in me I was fighting crime." I said and the two looked defeated before I went to get into my costume which still fit. 

(A/N: Has sleeves and the hood hides her face pretty well but she wear a mask

(A/N: Has sleeves and the hood hides her face pretty well but she wear a mask. The hawk instead is a night sky. The bow has the blue grips/silver bow and has a bag to hold her arrows like her brother. Like Oliver's outfit in some ways basically.)  

-An Hour Later- 

When the crew who went to the past came back with a guest who told us what the Dominators wanted, Barry. Barry walked away with something on his mind with Oli walking after him and Sara, Ray, and I walked back inside. I went to try to find something busy to do which seemed to be talking with Kara before we started to hear beeps from the computer. We ran over and saw that the Dominator ships were coming in everywhere. 

"Shit." I muttered. 

We started to do our job with Sara taking lead with her crew while Kara and I looked for Barry and Oli to tell them the plan while Cisco vibed to give the Dominators a message but also seemed to stop Barry afterwards and forgive him and becoming friends again. 

We all got to the meeting place with the things walking towards us, all are flyers were up and those who couldn't fly were down. Cisco was with Sara in their timey whimey thing while everyone who could fight was out. 

Before we knew it we were all fighting the things with Oli trying to stay at my side to protect me while Barry was running around (as usual) placing small devices onto the DOminators. 

"Tell me why your here." Oli said. 

"You let me. Also missed this." I said and shoot an arrow at a Dominator before Barry placed the device on it. 

"I missed you here in the action, too." He said and I laughed out. 

"Shush Barry, your child is in here stomach." Oli yelled out. 

"Shush before you two fight." I yelled out before we continued with fighting with Kara saving Oli once.  We looked around to see almost all the Dominators down before Felicity asked when to use the devices before Oli told her to go for it. Before we knew it the Dominators were in pain and running back to wherever they came from letting all of us breath out. 

-Hours Later- 

We all stood behind Madam President who gave her thanks to us before everyone left the hangar and the area, we were all able to go back into our civilian clothing. 

Felicity opened the champagne bottle and we all mingled with each other

"Here ya go." Barry said and gave me water with Oli laughing at the pout I gave Barry. 

"It's for the child." Barry defended himself before Kara walked over to us and asked us about saving the world before and we all gave her our answers. We mingled and talked about all being heroes, powers or not, before Cisco took Kara away from us. 

We all then split with Oli and Barry going to the bar which I had to follow or else I had no ride home. The two were drinking and talking while I kept pouting for not being able to drink beer. 

"I was just saying, next time I'm going to get you." Oli said and I laughed shaking my head. 

"I'm just gonna beat you twice." Barry said back. 

"The first time, it was a tie." Oli said. 

"The second time?" I asked. 

"There was no witnesses the second time."Oli said and I pouted when the two drank their beer at the same time. The two went back to talking about being normal before we all had to go home with Oli leaving to head to STAR City. 

When Barry and I got back to our house, Barry did his normal night time activity to speaking to our child before we cuddled while watching a movie. 

"This is normalcy." I muttered to Barry who laughed before we went to bed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter and I loved the crossover so much. 

See you soon Runners.