Colonist Slot 5: Zhang Mai

Name: Zhang Mai (Mai Zhang)

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Nation of Origin: China

Position: Architect- she's responsible for making sure there's shelter

Appearance: Mai has a mix of Chinese and Caucasian features from both her parents. She has her mother's long black hair that she keeps plaited in all situations. Her slanted brown eyes hold her emotions for all to see, and her small, bowed mouth is equally expressive. Many of the finer details of her appearance are inherited from her mother, including that she looks younger than she really is. However, her build is not the traditional short and petite build many Chinese women have. Instead, Mai is tall and lean, with long limbs and slim, nimble fingers. Her skin is a light brown, and a large, star shaped birthmark adorns her right elbow.

Personality: Mai is first and foremost a workaholic. She has little time or care for personal relationships, instead preferring to focus on her work. Despite her distaste for personal relationships, Mai is is loyal and dedicated to people she respects or trusts, but they have to earn it. Because of this, she has very little tact when interacting with people, and is known for her sharp tongue and rash words.

Mai is highly intelligent, with a photographic memory and well-developed sense of logic. She is a perfectionist, and hates doing things incorrectly—she'll work on something until she gets it right no matter how long it takes. This means that Mai is good at almost anything she puts her mind to, which is quite useful in her line of work.

Token: None

Other: