Colonist Slot 23: Tadgh

Name: Tadgh (pronounced Tyge) ("Ty" to his friends)

Age: 25

Gender: Male

Nation of Origin: Australian

Position: Solider/Explorer

Appearance: (  )

His nomadic life has kept him well built and muscular. He is tall, standing at exactly 6ft, and he weighs around 85 kg. His hair is a chocolate brown, while his eyes are a silver grey. He always has a slight smirk on his face and his eyes always show his emotion. Most of the time, he has a slight stubble on his cheeks as he cannot be bothered to shave.

He has many tattoos, some with stories, most just made on the spur of the moment.

Personality: Ty is a rouge, the black sheep of a broken family. He always has a smirk on his face and is always ready for a laugh and prank. He has the Australian way of thinking that everything will be right and why make a huge fuss or worry about it?

He loves to prank people, but not if the prank will hurt the other person. He has a kind heart and hates to see anyone in pain. Ty is fiercely loyal and will never leave his friends and will defend them to the death if need be.

Ty is a traveller; he cannot stay in one place for very long, he has travelled all over the world.

Token: Only a small leather bracelet from home.

Other: Rebirth. There is no country on earth that he had not been too.