Colonist Slot 8: Winora Tallula Winford

Name- Winora Tallula Winford

Age- Fifty-Four

Gender- Female

Nation of Origin- Scotland

Position- Volunteer nurse for the Peace Core in Angola.

Appearance- Everything about Winora's appearance screams kindness. Her eyes, the gentlest shade of brown, are her most valuable asset. She often uses the subtle yet consoling glare to calm the frightened patients that she tends to. If her eyes fail to calm the patient, Winora's thin lips would often pull into a warming smile. Not even those with the coldest heart could withstand its warmth. Her hair falls in small shards of glistering silver, only merely reaching down past her eyes. She prefers to keep her hair short to keep out of her way of her profession whilst still holding the wisdom her age entails. Unlike her personality, Winora's face have aged gracefully, with gentle clusters of wrinkles surrounding her oval shades eyes and forehead. With only her pointed nose left untouched by natures wrinkled gift.

Personality- Winora normally fits into the stereotypical mothering figure however they couldn't be more wrong. After working in the most extremist conditions, Winora has adapted to become strong and grounded in everything she does. She refuses to show weakness in front of others and struggles to show vulnerability after so many years of putting others first. Surprisingly in contrast with everything, Winora still maintains her good sense of humour. Although a smart calculated joke wouldn't pass over her head. Winora's previous education has helped grow her intellect and problem-solving to understand the mere basics of being in the medical profession. With being in the core for twenty years, Winora has grown up in nothing but order which, in turn, has given her an overwhelming sense of duty and respect for others. Which to Winora is everything she values in life.

Token- A necklace made from an Angolan coin strapped to a golden chain.