Chapter two: Surprise!

Chaper 2: Surprise!

Aviana's P.O.V:

After bridgit leaves I am trying to open my locker but it just wouldn't open. I even thought of kicking it but it would only make me look like an idiot.

Finally after 10 exhausting minutes, it opens yay!

I grab my English books. I remembered bridgit saying about english lecture.

The period bell rings.

First day at college is so shit. I am standing in the middle of the corridor next to my locker, not knowing where to go.

Anyways , I shut my locker and start to roam aimlessly in the corridor, finding a clue where to go.

After 3 minutes, I spot bridgit from a distance. She is standing with 2 girls, who's faces I cannot see since I am facing their backs.

Bridgit has been the only girl to whom I've talked with since morning, but to bother her again and again would be the last thing I'd wish to do.

But I have to find someone who'd help me make my way to my first class!

But it wouldn't be bridgit. she has already helped me more than I expected from her hope you know how I met her , so I start walking away from bridgit, towards my locker again.

"Hey, Aviana come here, will you?" I turn back and see bridgit waving at me. she spots me from the distance. I start walking towards her and two girls Bridgit has been talking to have turned their faces to look at me. I can find a deep resemblance of these two girls in Perrie and Eleanor, or may be because I could not think of One Direction and people associated with them. Bridgit passes me a smile before saying "Girls, this is Aviana. she is new in this college and has joined today only, and Aviana, this is Perrie Edwards and she is Eleanor. I believe I don't need to give you their further information, right?"

(A/N: hey guys ..I wanna thank all of you who are reading my fanfic. So you got any suggestions to give? pls comment n tell me . BTW did u like the entry of Perrie n Eleanor? I'll update next chapter ASAP.. )

special credits: @BridgitSummers on twitter... btw I am @iHornyStylxs thanks xo.