Chapter 7

Aviana's P.O.V

As I walk towards the drive way Brigit suddenly pulls in front of me.

"wow! nice car"i couldn't resist and just let the words come out of my mouth.

"Thanks. You like it? My father gifted me this on my 17th birthday."She smiles at me. "How are you going home?"

"I think I'll a cab or maybe a bus."I say all confused.

"Shut up! You're taking no cab. you'll come with me!"she orders.

I try to say no but she knows the way.

"Where are we going? !" I ask her out of curiosity.

"To my house".

"Why?!" I couldn't resist again!.

"Well, I am organising a party tonight and you're invited and you're going to help me with all the decorations and everything!" she jumps with sheer excitement.

"okay!" I join her.

As we drive through the buildings I became nervous. These are not houses bt Mansions and I knew that Bridgit was rich but I was still nervous bcuz I've never made rich friends before.

I have no idea how to behave at parties as I've never been to any.

"Here we are!" She shouts as we enter a large gateway.

I couldn't help but Gape as I see her Big Mansion!.

its very big.

'woooow' is all that escapes my mouth.

" Thats a big house".

" yeah. Its my parents." she answers not seeming very interested.

we enter her house and its like I've entered into a castle.

Everything in its place. Servants working with white gloves on. Sweet music playing in the background.

"C'mon. lets go to my room."

she starts moving and I follow her.

As I climb a step I feel a nauseous and stumble.

I hold my head and everything seems hazy.

"Are all righ.." Bridgit's words blurrs out and I fall.

I open my eyes and see my mom in front of me.

"What...are you doing here?" I say in a raspy voice.

"Oh. Honey! how are you feeling now?!" she said sounding concerned.

"I'm fine. where are we? "

"Home sweet heart"

"How did I get home? I was at Bridgit's house!?" I say widening my eyes.

" You fainted! she called me and asked the address. I figured something was wrong." she said.

"Nothing was wrong. I was alright in the morning." I try to stand up and feel nauseous again and fall on the bed.

"yeah. I can see how fine you are!" She holds my arm and make me lay down on the bed.

"Ms . Aviana carson there is no way your going to college tomorrow."

she says in anger.

"But.. "

"And that's an order."She leaves the room.

Perfect!. This is all I wanted! Meet harry today and get sick! uggghhhh!!!

I thought to myself in sarcasm.

I lie on the bed for all day.

I hear my phone vibrate.

its a text from bridgit.

"Hey! are you alright! ?

you almost gave me an heart attack when you fell down. Text me or better yet call me when you get this. xx "

I call her as soon as I get her text.

"Hey!Are you alive?!" she laughs.

"seems like it." I join her.

"well, what happened to you?"

" I don't know. I just fell. I have no clue why that happened. It has never happened before." I tell her.

"I am glad your okay. Are coming tomorrow?"

"No. I don't think so. My mum is pretty upset. she won't let me out of my room let alone go to college. " I say recalling my mother's words.

"Ohh! I wish you'd come! I promise I'll take care of you! just come plsssssssssss." she insisted.

"okay. I'll see what I can do." I asure her.

I go downstairs and see my mum preparing for dinner.

She's surprisingly calm and looks at me and say, " hey!hon. how are you feeling? "

"Better .I guess" I say all confused as she is so sweet to me.

"I am making you your favourite chicken soup!"

"ohh. Thanks.  ummm... mum I wanted to talk to you about something." I try to complete my sentence.

"I said  no college."

(she knows me too well.)

"oh please mum. I promise I'll be fine. I would take my medicines on time and bridge would be there with me. I promise. Finally I've started liking college. you know I never liked school but now I have friends. Real friends ma!. pls let me go! plsssssssssss. "

I try harder to convince her.

"ok, okay fine. you can go" she starts

"Yesss! "

"But.."

and there's a "but".

"you promise me you would come straight to home from college. No hanging out with friends and making yourself sick again. okay?" she continues.

"Fine" I growl.

I went up to my room and texted bridgit.

"I am coming tomorrow!  mum said yes. yay! xx :"

"yay! xx." she replied.

(A/N : I am back!! it took longer than I thought it would to post this chapter. and nothing interesting happens here but next one will have lots of fun in it!. Thanks for reading.)

xx. Felix xx. :)