Chapter 21

"Are you okay?" Bridget scares me as I enter my English class.

"Jesus Bridge!" I put my hand on my heart which is already beating a hundred miles.

"I'm okay, besides the whole college is staring at me like I just fucked the Principal." I put my hand on my mouth as soon as these words come out of my mouth. Shit! watch your mouth!

She gives me a cold look.

You shouldn't have done that!

A few seconds later she bursts into laughter. jeez!

"You're funny too!" She puts her arm in my arm and takes me inside.

"I'm glad I amuse you." I force a smile.

My eyes search for Harry as always but this time they are looking for the brunette too.

If she's again sitting on my place I'm gonna give her one.

She's Not!? what?

Harry is sitting alone and scribbling something in his notebook.

Hes dressed in a flannel and skinny jeans. His hair in a messy quiff.

sexy!

My subconscious licks her lips.

control! You're pissed at him!

I ignore him and sit with Bridget and Liam Behind him. Liam is on the phone. whispering yet audible.

oh Liam.

"Yes.Yes. you too.I'll see you tonight"

He hangs up.

ooookay.

I'm surprised Harry didn't even look up to say Hi to me. Is he mad?

why should he be mad? He's the one who fucked up!

Students starts occupying seats. I'm still waiting for Emma to come and sit with Harry. why?

But she doesn't. Yes!

Our class has started but Harry hasn't said a word to me since I arrived.

What the hell is wrong with him?

"Hey!" Niall takes me into a hug in the lunch area.

"Hey." I say barely touching him because I can feel eyes on us.

Shit! This is so freaky!

"I'm sorry about yesterday..."

wait. what? does he know? damn!

"That was highly inappropriate. I'm sorry you got dragged into all this. I should have been more careful. That news...."

I cut him , "No. Niall, You don't have to apologise."

" No. Please, Let me. Bridget told me how you were feelin 'bout all this and I'm really sorry. I would never think like that about you. " He hugs me once more. This time for a few seconds longer.

I'm gonna kill Bridget Warner.

Harry is still not talking to me. What is wrong? what have I done?

Go talk to him! No. I won't. I haven't done anything. I'm the one filled with agony. I'll Stand my ground.

What if he has seen the news? Maybe he thinks you are with Niall. Talk to him.

Even if he thinks that, why would he care?

My head Circling around the same question again and again.

Hes sitting on the same seat and the next one is unoccupied. Go sit with him! Fine.

I go and slide next to him. I don't look at him directly but through the corner of my eyes. Hes smirking!

Am I a clown?

I can't take this anymore!

"Are you coming Today in the evening? " I say, my eyes focused on Mrs. Cox.

"Yeah" His voice is hoarse.

God Dammit styles! I'm trying to be serious!

"okay." I say as dryly as possible.

I look at him with the corners of my eyes. Hes still smirking. Why is he smirking? I haven't cracked a fuckin joke!

I stand up and with out turning back I walk out of the class shutting my eyes and chanting " Don't look back, Don't look back, Don't loo.." I stumble and fall. crap!

I stand up quickly. Cleaning my top and jeans , picking up my stuff, I bolt.

yes! you did it!

After Five hours of immense torture

I finally breathe the cold breeze.

" Hello." Louis taps on my shoulder.

I open my eyes and turn around.

" Hey. Louis."

" Tough day today?"

" No. Not tough." I sigh

what do you know?

A few minutes later everyone arrives. We bid each other good byes.

Harry, still distant. I wonder what has happened to him today?Maybe he and Emma broke up?

ewwww! Don't even go there.

He gives me a restrained smile and runs his hand through his hair.

That is my turn on!

I Flush at my thoughts.

"Mom? Is Harry here?" I ask my mom. shes in the kitchen making dinner. Shes excited about Harry coming home.

"No. Not yet! " She shouts back.

"okay!" I run upstairs and check my self in the mirror.

After a harsh day I look fine for the evening. Just gonna take a quick bath to relax.

I soak in the bath tub for.... minutes?

I here a knock on my door and my eyes jolt open.

"Just a minute!" I get out of the bath wipe myself and wear my bathrobe.

" Mom, Is harr..." I freeze when I see Harry sitting on the bed.

"Hi." Hes grinning. Totally in the opposite mood than he was in , in the morning.

"Hi. Umm... can you wait...a.. for a couple of minutes? I'll just..take this and I'll be out in no time." I grab my night shirt and shorts from my closet and run into the bathroom. I dress up as quickly as possible.

when I step out I see Harry lying on the bed. His face towards the ceiling and his arms covering his face. I just wanna stand there and watch him.

Hes so relaxed. His Tshirt has lifted a bit and I can see this waist line.

sexyyy! I giggle at my thoughts. Perhaps I'm too loud. Harry puts his arms on the bed and leans up.

"Oh I didn't realise you were there." He sits up.

I hide my grin. Remember you're mad at him.

"Here." I hand him my thick Biology Book.

" Okay. Lets start." He rubs his hands together. Jeez! His hands are big. I didn't notice that before.

I sit on the bed beside him. Barely touching him. My eyes are stuck on the book. I have somehow managed to control my urge to look at him.

when we finish the chapter and turn my face to take a look of his beautiful face. He is looking at me.

shit! I turn crimson red.

" uhh..do you want coffee? or tea?" I try to distract myself.

"Tea would be great. " He grins.

I turn on my toes and run to the kitchen.

My mom is on the phone. I don't want to disturb her so I grab the kettle, fill it with water and put it on the stove.

He was looking at you! His green emerald eyes!