Chapter 52

It been 3 Days since Harry and I Broke up. I remember his face, his eyes filled with tears. I sacrificed the second most important thing in my life. My love, my world, my Harry. I've been crying since the day I said , " We are done."
Those words are like pieces of shattered glass, still inside my heart. It hurts every time I think about that Day. I'm alive but I'm not.
He hasn't called, hasn't visited me. I've not been to college for 3 days. I keep laying in my bed, go to my job and then again lay in my bed. Haven't eaten anything. I don't want to. How could I?
My mom is worried. she knows about the break up.
Hell! How did my life screw up so bad?!

"I CAME FOR YOU."

He came for me. All the way from America, he came because he was jealous. One only gets jealous if they love you. He Loves me. He has proved it so many times.

"Honey?" My mom knocks at my door. I wipe my tears. My cheeks have become red and they are a bit bruised because I keep crying and wipe my cheeks so hard.

"Yeah..mom."

"Aviana, eat something, please. I beg you. You've been like this for 3 days! Please Baby."

"I can't mom. Please, leave me alone." I hide my face with my palms.

"Av. Please."

"Don't call me that! Don't call me Av!" I shout.
It reminds me of Harry. Av. He used to call me that.

"Okay! Fine, I won't but you gotta eat. Get up!"

"No! I don't want to!"

*Door Bell rings*

"You better got up from that bed Aviana." She scolds me and leaves to open the door.

A thought hits me.
"Maybe it's Harry! He has come to see me!" I say to myself. And jump off the bed and run down the stairs. I feet freeze.

"Hello, Aviana."

"What are you doing here?" My feet starts to walk backwards as I see Ricky in my living room.

"You didn't tell me that you're friend was coming." My mom smiles and takes the bouquet from Ricky.

Why did he bring flowers? I'm sure he thought I was dead and he is wearing black. Wow!

"Trust me, I wasn't expecting this 'friend' ." I whisper.

"Why don't you guys sit upstairs and I'll bring you something to eat." My mom gives me a stare.

I roll my eyes and drag my legs up the stairs.

"Well, nice room." He says as he glances around.

"Honestly, what are you doing here? I'm sure you got the news."

"That's why I'm here. How can I miss my favourite show, especially this episode."

What? That's what I am to him? A character of a show?

"I'm sure you're Happy now that I'm broken."

"You look awful. This is even more amusing than I thought it would be."

"Yeah. Cherish it."

"Believe me, I am."

I wanna hit him so hard but I don't have the strength.

"Helloooo! What's going on here?" My mom sings from the door. She is trying to make me smile I can tell but I've forgotten how to smile. What is Happiness?

"We were just talking about...life." Ricky gives his evil smile.

"How come you never told me about Ricky, Aviana?"

"There's nothing to tell, mom."

"But." Ricky interrupts

"Maybe she forgot Mrs. Carson. Her and I go way back in past." He laughs.

Arrgghh! Give me a knife! I'll stab this bitch.

"Oh, that's really good." my mom smiles.

"I think I should leave now."

"Oh no, have something, tea? Coffee? Juice?" My mom insists.

"Mom, it fine. I'm sure Ricky has got what he wanted." I snide.

"Really Mrs. Carson. I'm good."

As soon as he and my mother leaves the room and growl and bury my face into my pillow.
Kill me god! Please!

(A/N: Hello guys! This story is about to end. Thank you so much for reading it and voting. I really can't thank you enough. Xx.)