Chapter 32

7:00 pm, Beverly Hills,  LA

After our lunch and Dinner which was so delicious! Sea food is one of my favourites.

We come back to his house . Harry has told me that tomorrow is our last day in LA. But I don't wanna leave yet! I'm having a good time here with him! 

I am so happy! I got to spend a whole day with him alone. I usher up the stairs and remove my Converse and sit on the bed. I check my phone. No message from my mom. Is everything okay? Should I call her?  It must be late in London.

I drop the idea.

There’s a knock on the door. My heart leaps into my mouth, and I can’t seem to find my voice. He opens the door anyway and strolls in.

I stand up quickly.

"Did you enjoy today?" He stands in front of me gazing at me. Grinning.

" Yes." I smile and look down at my nails.

His grin widens, and he reaches over and runs his thumb down my cheek and across my lower lip.

He leans forward and kisses me. Soft at first. I can feel something building deep inside me.  It keeps getting Harder and harder. I moan into his mouth, giving his tongue an opening. He takes full   advantage, his tongue expertly exploring my mouth. My tongue tentatively strokes his and joins his in a slow erotic dance that’s all about touch and sensation, all bump and grind. He brings his hand up to grasp my chin and holds me in place.

"You. Are. So. Sweet,” he murmurs, each word a staccato.

He runs his finger round the nape of my neck, winds my ponytail around his wrist, and gently pulls so I’m forced to look up at him. He gazes down at me.

“Ohh you're so beautiful. " He whispers.

His words are like some kind of incendiary device; my blood flames. He leans down and kisses my lips gently, and he sucks at my lower lip. He moves a step back and removes his T-shirt. My breath is shallow, and I can’t take my eyes off him.

“Oh.” Holy hell.

He strolls slowly toward me. Confident, sexy, eyes blazing, and my heart begins to pound. My blood’s pumping around my body. Desire, thick and hot, pools in my belly. He stands in front of me, staring down into my eyes. He’s so freaking hot.

“Let’s get this thing off shall we?” he says softly, and takes holds of my Tshirt and slides it off me smoothly. I cannot take my eyes off his.

He reaches up and gently runs his fingers down my cheek to my chin. He eases me to the bed.  He kisses me again on the lips. He starts unbuttoning my shorts while he places feather-like kisses across my jaw, my chin, and the corners of my mouth. Slowly he peels it off me and lets it fall to the foor. Both of his hands are in my hair, grasping each side of my head. His kiss is demanding, his tongue and lips coaxing mine. I moan, and my tongue tentatively meets his. He puts his arms around me and hauls me against his body, squeezing me tightly. One hand remains in my hair, the other travels down my spine to my waist and down to my behind. His hand fexes over my backside and squeezes gently. He holds me against his hips, and I feel his erection, which he languidly pushes into me.

I moan once more into his mouth. I can hardly contain the riotous feelings or is it hormones that rampage through my body. I want him so badly. Gripping his upper arms, I feel his biceps, he’s surprisingly strong… muscular. Tentatively, I move my hands up to his face and into his hair. Holy Moses. It’s so soft, unruly. I tug gently, and he groans. He eases me on the bed.  Releasing me, he suddenly drops to his knees. He grabs my hips with both his hands and runs his tongue around my navel, then gently nips his way to my hipbone, then across my belly to my other hipbone.