Chapter 33

We're lying in the bed, cuddling.

Who would have thought cuddling with Harry!

He has his arms wrapped around me. He is asleep. Boy!

Its 1:00 a.m.

My phone vibrates vigorously.

It's my mom. Is everything okay? I manage to get my right arm out of Harry's embrace and quickly pick it up.

" Hello? " I whisper, worried.

" Oh, Honey you okay? " She is concerned.

" Mom, I'm fine..ahh." I look at Harry who's sleeping like a baby.

Awhhhh!

" Just a second." I whisper to my mom as I look around for my Tshirt that Harry had taken off of me happily. I slowly open his grip around me. He shifts in his place and moans but doesn't wake up.

ohh!

I can't find it but I find Harry's. I quickly slip it on and walk out of the room, down the stairs to the living area. Its too big for me and it smells of him!

" Yeah? Mom...I'm here now. Is everything okay? " I say sighing, breaking my thoughts.

"No. I was cleaning your room and I found these...photographs..." I can feel the worry in her voice.

oh shit! Not those!

" Why don't you tell me anything anymore Aviana?" She's tearing.

oh don't cry mom!

" Mom! Please don't cry! Its nothing." I whisper, "It was just a prank from somebody at college, that's it." I lie.

" Are you sure? " She confirms.

" Yes.I am sure."

" Okay,... I just want to be able to know whats going on in your life. Just, don't shut me out." Her voice is almost a cry.

" Oh Mom. I'm not shutting you out. I would never do that. I just thought it wasn't relevant, besides I'm fine. Moee than fine." I flush rewinding my memory to few hours ago.

"oh Honey, thats all I want for you, to be Happy. "

I flush again. You have no idea what has happened mother!!

"Oh shit!!" she shouts.

" What? !" I stiffen. what happened now?

" I am so sorry! I forgot. Its too late there! You must be sleeping. "

"Ohhh." phewww ,"its..fine mom. i'll sleep now." I chuckle.

" Night Honey. "

"Night mom." I smile and hang up.

uhhh..so nice to hear her voice after a while.

I climb back to the room . Harry is still sleeping. I stroll over to the bed and climb up. I gaze at his beautifully sculpted face. His lips are slightly apart. Pink and swollen from our kiss. Shit!

His hair is...fucked up. Gosh!

I have this sudden urge to kiss him but I don't wanna wake this angel. He looks so devine like this.

I open his arms and shift close to him.

" Av? " He murmurs.

" Hmm?" I say closing his arms around me.

He tightens his hold and shifts me closer burying my face in his chest.

I can hear his heartbeat. I close my eyes and sleep, listening to the rhythm of his heart.