Chapter 42

I walk right into the crowd. I've only had one glass and it's getting through me. I am not scared but angry. I wanna murder this creep. I stare around in people's faces finding that fucker in disguise. I surely remember his mask, creepiest of the creepy, a clown. But no, he is not here, maybe he ran away. Coward. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I assume it's that jerk again and I slap him. It's only a second later I realise it is Harry. Oh shit! What did I do!

He puts his hand on his cheeks and rubs it. Oh god!

"Ow!" He shouts.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry!" I remove his hand and rub his cheek, "I'm sorry baby, I'm so so sorry, I thought you were , well, fuck that!"

"You thought I was..?" He stops my hand which was sliding up and down his cheek.

"Nothing. Let me get you some ice." I try to get away but he grabs my wrist.

" Av ,tell me!"

"That asshole! He is here Harry, but you know what?! I don't care." I turn around and shout," as long as I'm with you I don't give a fuck about any son of a bitch threatening me!" When I turn to face Harry he is smiling.

"I don't care." I kiss him hard as I finish. I don't give a damn if anyone's watching. He is mine. My mouth opening and closing around his lower lip and he responds to my kiss. His hands move to my hair and he gently pulls them back to get access to my mouth completely. His tongue exploring my mouth, curiously. We are lost in the feeling, flown far far away in a world of our own. Oh! I love him so much. I won't give him up for all the gold in the world! I love him and all his little things. When we pull away we both are breathless and.... Aroused. I know I am.

"Wow!" He whispers.

I smile.

"That was.... Let's do it again!"

I laugh as these words come out of his mouth. Yes! Let's go all the way!

It like he reads my mind, my dirty thoughts.

He takes my hand my hand and we make our way to the door, somehow.

"Where do you think you're going?" Bridget's catches us on the door.

"Errr...." Harry pauses.

"Just to get some fresh air, it so suffocating in here. Thought we would just take a walk." I say.

"Walk you say? You think I don't know what happened?

"What?" I say my thoughts.

"I knew something was wrong when Harry asked me for your mum's number yesterday.

Oh shit! She knows!

"What? What's wrong?" I hope she doesn't know!

I see Harry face and I know he is praying too.

"He wanted to ask your mum if you would go on tour with him!" She squeals.

"Tour?!" I look at Harry .

He sighs in relief, " oh, yeah. You got it right Bridget . Like always."

I stare at Harry. Tour?! He wants to go on the tour with him?! Oh my god!

"We were just going to ask Av's mum." He winks at me.

Oh! This is just an excuse. Damn, I'm disappointed.

"Oh! Ok! Then I can excuse you but I really wish you would've stayed." Her face is so sad. Awwhh she wants me to stay.

"I'm sorry babe but amazing party! And I think you shouldn't leave Ricky alone like that. Lots of sharks here." I say as I point at Ricky who's talking to a blonde girl," I'm getting my man out." I whisper in her ear and she laughs.

We get in Harry's car and drive off.

"Where too?" I ask him.

"It's almost 12. I guess I should get you home."

Home? No! I don't wanna go home!

"Errr....okay." I'm disappointed. After that arousing kiss I wasn't expecting this.

Our drive home is quite. No conversation just silence.

"I really want you to get a phone as soon as possible." Harry says sitting in the drivers seat.

"Yeah, I'll have to work that out."

"Work that out?"

" I haven't told my mom about my phone. She'll ask me a hundred questions that I don't myself know the answer to."

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow babe." He proffers a moist kiss on my lips.

"Bye."