Chapter 35

"I don't wanna go back " Harry says as he rubs his thumb over my knuckles.

I don't wanna leave either!

" Me too, especially after last night." I whisper to myself.

" What?"

"Nothing!"

"Oh.My.God" I here a familiar voice.

I look behind Harry. There, Emma is here. What? why? how?!

But she is not alone. A tall boy with a wheatish complexion is standing next to her.

" I Can't believe we keep runnin into each other." She says as she puts her hand on Harry's back.

" Hey." Harry says ,smiling.

Sometimes I think she is following us.

Errrrr ..!

" This is Javier." She introduces him.

" He is an agent here, he is helping me get a modeling assignment." she says as Javier and Her sit down with us.

Modelling? ! sure why not, she has got the body.

"Modelling? " Harry is surprised.

" Yeah...and I got the job! " she claps her hands together.

" Really! where?!" Harry's voice mirrors Emma's

"Los Angeles Fashion week " Javier anwers, "Its a good start, once she has some experience we can work on the New York fashion week, fall and other shows. "

" That is huge!" Harry clasps her hands.

" Congratulations Emma. " I force a smile.

Don't be a wuss! Show some confidence. Harry is with you not her!

"Thank you so much."

"When is your show? I think we can be there to support you. " Harry says looking at me. Is he asking for my permission?

" Oh no, its absolutely fine." Emma says pulling her hands out of Harry's grasp.

" You can come some other time. I ain't leavin here."

"Ain't leaving here?" I ask.

" since I'll be a model now I don't think I would go to college anymore. I didn't like it any way. I gonn live my dreams now." She sighs in relief

"You are not going back home?" Harry asks equally confused

"I'll travel the world now ,Harry. I don't wanna go back to that place." Her eyes secretly telling Harry something. Something that nobody knows, just him and her.

" But I thought everything was fine." He whispers.

" I don't care about it anymore. I am happy where I am."

What are they talking about?!

" Well, here is your vanilla and here you go Harry. " Patrick returns with our ice creams.

" Oh! Hey Emma!"

"Hello Patrick. " She stands up and kisses him on the cheeks.

" You are here as well? is it like, are you guys on a vacation together? "

" Oh no, Harry and Aviana are on Vacation I just happen to run into them. Quite a few times now." She says chuckling.

I am so happy that Emma is not coming back to London. But there is something going on between Harry and her. I gotta find out.

(A/N : Short Chapter this one but Next one will be longer I promise.

Once again Thank you for 930 reads! That is sick! Felix xx.)