chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V

" I think I should go. .aa I need to collect some stuff from my locker" Aviana blurrs out in embarrassment and leaves before anyone of us could say anything.

I give a look at bridgit and leave my seat to follow Aviana. I find her struggling with her locker, so I start walking closer to her to help her open it. she keeps struggling not noticing that I am standing next to it. The locker suddenly opens and hits my face pretty hard. I let out a cry in pain and Aviana shuts her locker and comes near me.

" oh crap! I am so sorry Harry. I didn't notice that you were standing next to it. I am such a fool. sorry Harry !sorry sorry! oh my god, your nose is as red ! let me get some ice.." Aviana keeps apologizing as the lads come out of the cafeteria to find out what was going on.

Aviana turns back to get some help, but I hold her hand.  she gives me a confused look but then stand at her place. Our eyes locked for the whole time. Bridgit hands over the ice pack to me and I carefully place it on my nose. I can not hold the ice pack for another minute so Aviana takes it from me and starts putting it on my nose carefully. The pain is gone now as I am concentrating only on Aviana's grey eyes.

Bridgit suddenly interrupts

" ehm...guys..?" she signals me and Av to get apart.

Aviana drops the ice pack on the floor out of nervousness. She and I both bend at the same time to pick up the ice pack and bang our heads with each others.

"oww..." she puts her hand on her head and rubs it.

"I am sorry" I take her hand away from her head and start rubbing it gently. she blushes and says in her sweet voice " Its alright harry"

Her voice!

Bridgit and lads giggle at the sight of me and Av banging our heads and I rubbing it.

" shut up guys! " I hit louis on the back as he was the only one laughing hard.

Bell rings and we all move out.

Aviana's P.O.V

" see ya guys tomorrow, have fun" bridgit hugs and says good bye to the boys and girls.

" Have fun you too babe" liam kisses bridgit on cheek.

" Nice to meet you Av see ya" Niall hugs me first then liam, zayn, louis, Perrie and Eleanor.

Harry slowly walks towards me and hugs me gently " "Bye, see ya" he whispers in my ears.

ohh! those words almost made me fly!.

(A/N: How could I ever thanks you guys. you are best the best thanks for reading. I'd love you forever if you will vote!! srry I won't be posting much bc I have my exams but after that I will be so..sorry. miss me!)

xx Felix xx