Chapter 30

Its a Club. Music is so loud but the beats are good. You start to move. It is so contagious. It is dark inside. you can hardly see anyones faces.

" Jake!" Alette waves in the air to so someone.

"Hey Baby!" A Tall , copper haired boy emerges from the crowd and sweeps Alette off her feet. She squeals and kisses him.

Alright.

I look at Harry. I realise I haven't let go of his hand. I grip it tight. My hands look so small compared to his.

"This is Aviana!  My best friend! " She shouts over the loud music.

" And This is..well you know who he is!"

" Hello! I'm jake! Nice to meet you both!" His tone is same as Alette's.

"My sister would go crazy when I'll tell her whom I met today!" He shakes Harry's hand.

He chuckles but its hard to hear his voice over this music.

" I'll be with you in a second babe." Jake kisses Alette and disappears.

" You guys want drinks?!" Alette leads us to the bar.

"Who's party is this?!" I shout.

" Jake's Friend Ben's ! He is all Hunk and Cool. He invited Jake, Jake invited me and I invited you!" She says as bartender slips three shots in front of me , Alette and Harry.

Drink? I don't think so.

" Listen Up people! " Somebody speaks on the mic.

"Somebody just walked into this party and made it more special!" I see a Tall, Brunette haired boy standing on stage. He is quite far but I can see him. "Give it up for Harry Styles everyone! " He shouts.

shit! No!

'Harry?! Oh my god Harry! " All the girls start to turn around as they listen to the announcement.

" Oh my god!  Harry!  Shit!" A girl who is barely dresses comes running over to us followed by Three more.

"I love you so much!" She says in her pitchy voice.

God! Don't drool now.

"Oh my god! you're my favourite! "Another one says grabbing his hand but he doesn't protest.

Girl! Stay away from him!

" You gotta dance with us C'mon!" All of them drag him to the dance floor.

I control my urge to punch them in the face.

They are so close to him. Rubbing their body up and down his. Moving their hands up and down his torso. Clinging to him like....

Fuck! They are college students or strippers!

I can't watch it. I quickly gulp the vodka shot kept in front of me.

Shit! it burns as it slips down my throat but I love the feeling. I ask for one more. I quickly drink 4 shots.

God!  my head is spinning.

"Hi." The tall, Brunette says standing next to me.

My vision is blury. " Hi." I say widening my eyes to see his face.

" Do I know you? " I ask him.

" I should ask the same question. I've never seen you before." He says leans forward on the bar.

" Noh. You don't know me. I don't live here. I came with....Her!" I say pointing at Alette who is dancing wild with jake. I spot Harry beside her dancing with Strippers!