Chapter 22

Squeak of the kettle shatters my thoughts. Damn you!

I make a cup of coffee for myself and Take both upstairs to my room.

Harry's is on the bed. Lying back, his eyes shut, both hands in his hair. I knock on the door.

He sits up.

"Here's your tea." I hand over the cup to Harry and keep mine on the dressing table. I look at him through the table mirror.

"mmm its delicious." He looks up at my reflection in the mirror.

"Yeah." I look down to avoid eye contact and take a sip of my coffee.

Its good. Really good.

I want to ask him what got into him at the college today! Then ask.

How? ahhh I'm confident than before but not that confident. I take a deep breath and let the words come out,

"Is everything okay? "

" Yeah. Why?" He asks after taking a sip of his tea.

" You were behaving a bit weird today." I say still looking down at my nails.

"Weird? Me? No. You were the one who was weird. "

My eyes grow bigger in shock. What? Me? I turn around to face him. I'm angry very angry. Get him!

"Excuse me? You didn't talk to me for the whole day and you say I was weird.? You didn't even look at me once or said 'Hi'. I had no idea why you were like that. Were you mad at me?.." My voice is louder than I expected.

He opens his mouth to say something but I don't let him.

"I don't know! cuz you won't say! I should be the one whos mad. Yoy ignored me yesterday. For the whole day because you were with EMMA. " I lips emphasise on M's.

His Mouth drops in surprise.

I turn away to face the mirror and shut my eyes taking long deep breaths.

Calm down Aviana. you've said enough. It feels good. letting out everything.

"Is this it? was it about Emma?"His voice low and seductive.

"I don't know. " I don't open my eyes.

"were you jealous?" I can here humour in his voice.

I bite my lip. Oh no don't laugh at me.

I rub my forehead with my fingers.

"Why were you like that today?" I ask in a whisper, ignoring what he just said.

I turn around to face him.

He is standing just a few steps away from me. if I reach out I can touch his abs.

I hold my breath and my eyes locked with his. He grins and takes a step forward, "Tell me Aviana, Were you jealous?"

I take a step back but I can't. There is no space to move. " No." I say so low that even I can't hear myself.

He takes one more step towards me. When I look up his face is inches away from mine. I flush and turn red. Not with anger.

He plants a gentle kiss on my lips but he doesn't pull away.

I close my eyes.

"I was jealous too." He murmurs against my lips.

what?!?!?!?

My heart is beating a million times faster.

He steps back and I Flush again and smile. I look up at him and I hug him, tight like my life depends on it.

His actions mirroring mine. He holds me tight against his chest.

Tears fall down my face and on his shirt. I've been waiting for this moment for so long!

He grips my waist gently and push me so that he can see my face.

" Hey." He cups my chin and lifts it up.

I smile but my eyes still wet.

He kisses me again. This time a long passionate kiss. My mouth responds to his touch. His lips gently pulling , sucking on my lips. My hands move in his hair gently pulling his strands and his hands on both sides of my face.

When we pull away from each other we're breathless. His forehead rests on mine.

"I've been..waiting to do this." He says catching his breath.

I am at a loss of words. I just keep smiling and smiling.

"I love your smile." He caresses my face with his thumb.

" Honey! Dinners ready!" My mom calls out.

(A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for reading and voting. I'd love to know what you think about this story so far. Comment below if you got any suggestions or views.

You can check out My sets On polyvore for this fan fiction as I cannot upload them here.

[ http://t.co/3QBzg97n8j ]

I don't know if this link will work or not. You can search for felixeve as well. Loads of love! keep reading. xo )