The Flash back : part 2

I am horrified by Kylie's words. I just hope this doesn't go where I am thinking it will.

"Oh Aviana, poor Aviana.  Did you really think I'll be your friend?  haha how foolish of you." Kylie gives a high five to Mia.

"You are so easy to fool, ,Avaina. When Kylie told me about her plan I seriously thought you won't buy it." She seems surprised.

I am devastated. All I want to do right now is run away from there.  I run towards the door. 'Your so easy to fool' These words reply through my mind. Next thing I know is, I am standing in the middle of the road. I hear a horn and 2 big light coming at me.

" Holy shit!"

"What do we do now?!.."

"I think we should call the police"

"Are you crazy?! No one's calling the police. Lets just get out of here. No one will ever know"

"No!  I think we should tell her mother atleast!."

"No. We'll be in a huge....."

Thats all I hear before passing out.

I open my eyes. My mum is sitting in front of me on a rocking chair and she is asleep.

"Mom?....."I try to open my eyes to get a good look at her.

" Aviana!!" She hugs me tight. It feels warm.

"Oh.. Aviana...Oh my god Honey! " She sounds really happy.

The Only thing I remember is a sound of a horn. Everything else is a blurred memory.

I am completely awake now. My head hurts. I see a needle pierced into the skin of my arm connected to a stand And a ECG machine.

"What happened? " I ask my mom.

" You had an accident" she tells me.

I start to recall things. Kylie, Mia, Starbucks , Betrayal.

I spot a calendar hanging behind the front door. It says '18th July 2008'.

"How long have I been Out?!"

" Sweetie, calm down! " She take my hand into hers.

"Mom!?"

"3 Months..." Her eyes doesn't meet mine.

"3 Months!" I take me head between my hands.

"Its alright honey!  its okay.. shhh.." she hugs me.

3 months is a very long time. How do I not know? I feel like, this just happened yesterday. The feeling of betrayal is so fresh.

I know it's not the right time but I ask my mum ,"What about school?"

"Ohh sweetie, you just woke up from a very long sleep. just relax okay? I'll call the doctor. " She leaves the room.

I wonder if she knows what happened with me on that night.  Does she know about Mia? I hope she doesn't. She going to ask me a 100 questions which I am not ready to answer.

My head hurts really bad. Maybe its because I woke up after 3 months.

Doctor enters with my mom.

" Hello Aviana, How are you feeling?" He smiles and take my hand to check my pulse.

"Awake" I smile back.

"Oh thats good."He turn towards my mother. "Everything looks fine. Her pulse is normal. She can talk and hear. Feel. Her sense organs are looking good. Eyes are not red. I think she's fine. You can take her home after a week under observation."

"Oh thank you Dr.Morgan. Thank you so much."

She signs something in doctor's hands.

After tedious 7 days I can finally go home.

" Lets go home honey." She Takes her bag and I stand up from the bed to get dressed. I stumble a little bit but manage to control myself.

I take the dress from my mom's hand and get dressed.

we walk out of the hospital feeling good except for the excruciating pain in my head. I cannot stop thinking about that night.

We reach home. As we reach the door I am feeling dizzy again. Everything around me is spinning and I fall.

I open my eyes at the hospital.

Dr.Morgan and my Mom are talking.

" I don't know. I was opening the door and she suddenly fell.Everything was fine. You said it yourself.!" My mom is yelling at the Doctor.

"Sometimes Mrs .Carson ,the wound is internal and its hard to dignose the symptoms. we're going to run some tests and get back to you okay?."

"Mom?"

"oh honey keep lying." she pushes me back down gently as I try to sit.

After a whole day doctor comes back and fill us in about everything that happened today.

"We've found nothing in Aviana's scan. MRI is absolutely clear. All we know right now is that even a little bit of stress can be injurious to her health."

I see my moms face going from red to pale. She not angry but worried.

" You have to keep her away from every disturbance. Mentally. Try to keep her Happy. Thats all I can say right now.  " Dr. tells my mom and leaves.

My mom turns away from me to hide her tears.

"Mom? Are you okay?"

"Its all my fault.  I shouldn't have forced you to go to school. I knew something was wrong" She sobbs.

oh no! I don't want her to ask me about Mia.

" You're going to get home schooled now. you're not going back there."

yes! finally.

Years pass by and Now I am 19. Finally its time to put my past behind and move on. Make some new friends but I don't know if I'll ever trust them again.

(A/N : Hello!! Thanks for reading. Keep reading and please Vote/Comment. I need you. Comment if I should continue :D xx.)