Chapter 49

"Honey, you're late." My mom says after opening the door.

"I'm sorry. I walked a bit far." I hide my swollen eyes and red cheeks.

"What happened?" she puts hands on my shoulders.

"Ahh nothing. It's quite cold outside." I hug my coat around me, bow down My head and walk straight up to my room.

It's 9:00 pm. I don't want to eat anything. I lock my door, bury my face into the pillow and sob. I never meant anything to happen to Mia. I didn't even know her where about. I thought the Chapter Mia was over but I was so wrong. She has found a way into my present and perhaps future. If I go near Harry, he will hurt him but I can't resist him. He is my everything, all my happiness and that's what he wants. He wants my Happiness. How will I manage to stay away from Harry? What will I say to him? I can't tell him the truth. What will I do now?.

My phone vibrates. I wipe my tears to get a better look at the screen. It's Harry. What am I gonna say to him?

Hesitating, I pick up the call.

"Hello?" my voice is quite.

"Hey, babe."

"Hi." I smile. His voice is so soothing. All the pain is forgotten. All I hear is him now, nothing else.

"You miss me?"

"Mo.." I stop my excitement realising that whatever I say, he is listening. Ricky knows everything. If I don't keep my distance from Harry, he will hurt him, "yeah."

"What's wrong?"

"Ah I was studying for the test and I haven't completed the syllabus yet."

"Oh...am I disturbing you?"

No! Baby!

"Err...I'll talk to you later, I've gotta go. Bye." I hang up. My eyes pooling with tears. I know I've hurt him but it's for his own good. I love him so much that I can die for him. He is my life.

I fall on bed and cry, weeping, quietly so that my mom couldn't hear me.

************************************

"Oh my god! You look awful!" Bridget says as she sits beside me in our English class.

"Hello, Bridget." I give her a restricted grin.

"Honestly, How much coffee did you drink last night?! "

"I didn't"

"Av, sometimes I worry for you. What's going on? Did you get sleep last night?"

"Ah, I'm fine. everything is.....fine."

"I don't know Av. Is everything okay between you and Harry?"

"What? Yeah,why would you ask that?"

"Harry called me yesterday and he asked if anything had happened with you. I didn't know what to say because you don't talk to me about anything. You're my friend ,right?"

Oh Bridge! I wanna tell you everything! But I can't.

"Of course I am. Really, I'm okay. I just had to study so I couldn't talk to him." I avoid eye contact with her.

"Oh, okay. He was worried. I think you should talk to him."

"Yeah. I will. Thanks."

******

"You know, he has like, the funniest British accent ever!" Bridget laughs and she brags about Ricky as we are sitting on out usual table in the lunch hall.