Sparring practice with Salamander

I changed into an all white dress that stopped at my thighs, showing off my legs. It also had a simple, small blue belt at my waist. My hair was in one high up ponytail that came to my waist with a blue ribbon and white flats with a blue ribbon that showed my toes. My limiters were different colors which wrapped up both of my arms all the way to my elbow. Of course everyone thought that they were just accessories. (Picture in media with a few changes. Her hair is also white.)

I stepped outside to see that my team were having fun in the water while Nyx was conversing with Lector. I swear she has a crush on him.

"Took you long enough Lucy!" An over enthusiastic voice came from behind me which was really loud.

"Let's go towards the beach. Wouldn't want to destroy the building." He shook his head eagerly and followed me towards the sand.

My team started to watch us carefully, unknowing that we were gonna start sparring.

"Let's show you what I've learned." "Can't wait to see it." We both smiled toothy grin and then then the battle begun.

"Fire dragons roar!" He shot a large amount of fire towards me. I jumped up into the air to dodge but I could still feel the heat radiating from it.

His fire has gotten hotter I see. But not fire is not enough to beat me. I Swift kicked him in the head when he wasn't looking, making him jump back with a bump on his head.

"Celestial dragon fist!" I charged at Natsu and punched him right in the gut. Of course I didn't use my full strength or I would have knocked him out. I wanted to see more of what he was capable off.

"Yes!" He pumped his fist into the air which truly confused me. "What?"

"I made you show what kind of magic you had. That tells me that I have gotten stronger." His sense of logic amused me. I couldn't help but laugh a little at him.

"I guess that means that this match is over now. While we're both here, why don't you come hang out with us?"

"Sorry. My team is waiting for me. But I can tell we're gonna see each other again."

"Your right." I waved him goodbye while he ran back towards the building, the annoying blue exceed followed in tow.

Liking two guys at the same time can't be healthy.

I turned back towards my team only to see Ace and Yukino talking really closely.

What is she doing here!?

"She came along after us. She was at first talking to Sting and then made her way towards Ace." Nyx answered my question for me. I forgot that we both can read minds. Of course, I don't like t do that.

Yukino and Ace started to walk away towards the back of a clothing shop.

As curious as I am, I followed after them only to be stopped and shocked at what I saw.

Tears threatened to fall out as Nyx tried to comfort me. My heart stopped only to be replaced with sadness and anguish.

Ace and Yukino were Kissing!