Hidden

"Kabo! The first challenge of the day is a game called hidden. It is a hide and seek game but with a twist. The goal is to be the player with the most points. Each team will only be allowed to send out one person. Pick your strongest. Each player will also be sent to a different place than the others. Good luck ~Kabo!"

I looked towards my team to see who I suggest to go first.

"How about Sting?" -N

"I vote Sting!" -L

"Yeah! Let me go first. Trust me when I say I will be all of them senseless."

I thought about it for a few moments until I finally spoke up.

"Alright Sting. Do your team proud, OK. And like you said, 'beat all of them senseless'."

The announcer had then spoke into the microphone once more in his childish voice. Almost like a kid. Almost.

"We have our players people. Let's see who will be fighting here."

"Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail team A."

"Sting from Sabertooth."

"Eve from Blue Pegasus."

"Juvia from Fairy Tail team B."

"Leon from Lamia Scale

"Nalpudding from Raven Tail."

"Beth from marmaid heel."

"Yeager from Quattro Kerberos."

The pumpkin man stood in the middle of the feild with the other players and conversed with them.

I've been wondering since I got here but what is that thing. It looks like a pumpkin but I suspect someone or something hiding under it.

"Now we shall get started." One of the three announcers had spoken.

"Feild open!" As soon as the pumpkin man spoken, a town started to appear. It was as big as the arena.

'How much magic is being used to conjure this? It's amazing!'

Everyone was truly suprised by this.

"My guess is that this is a sort of hide and seek game. Players have to find each other and fight in order to win." Rouge was leaning against the railings, watching the game from the lacrima they provided us.

All of a sudden, things, or more like people, started to appear. Each took the form of a contestant and they were spread around the whole town.

"These are copies of everyone. If you accidentally attack a copy, you lose one point! Now, disappear into the silence!"

"With all of these copies around, we're going to lose sight of Sting. Let's just give him our prayers to win."

I watched as Sting walked around the copies, trying to find the real ones. Because he is a dragon slayer, he could easily just use his nose to find everyone's scent. From what I read when I was younger was that copies or clones do not have a scent. He could use that to his advantage.

Sting's Pov

I looked around, sniffing the air until I smelt it. Nalpudding from Raven Tail. He had this disgusting scent of rotten potato's. Weird.

I kept quiet and blended in with the copies until I spotted him. He was staring straight at none other than a frantic Gray.

'Two in one shot! This is great.'

"Light dragon's fist!"

I did a suprise attack and hit both of the in the head, knocking them back to the starting point and me with two points. So far, I'm in first place. I hope this impressed my team.

Lucy's Pov

"This is the first game, 'hidden' , and the fierce but silent battle continues! At the moment, Sting is in first place! On a feild with yourself and an army of enemies, what should you do to ferret out the flesh and blood ones?"

The announcers were talking about the game while I was quietly cheering Sting on. He is doing good so far. Just don't blow it.

As I watched closely, Beth appeared from the ground shouting.

"Carrot missiles." Luckily, Sting dodged the all.

Beth was blown away when a plant like cactus attacked her, deducting one of her points. Yeager's plant.

As Yeager was talking, Leon had appeared and attacked him. Yeager, down to 0 and Leon, up 1 point.

Gray, as well as Juvia, then appeared, all cornering Sting.

"I have seen you use your magic" was what they all said before Sting shouted.

"Light dragons roar!" He blew everyone away with that attack giving him an extra 3 points.

As the two people from Fairy Tail found each other and were attacked, Eve made himself known by making it snow.

'I see. When people become cold, their breath turns white. Copies, in the other hand, do not breath. Thus, this gives everyone an advantage. Thanks Eve.'

He spotted three people and attacked them in one fell swoop. Now, he is in second place. In no time, Leon attacks him with his frozen birds.

Everyone was sent into a frenzy fighting each other. In the distance, I heard the time ticking. 10 seconds left.

No one was able to land a hit on Sting as he attacked the others.

Everyone started to count down from 5 4 3 2 1 0!

"Times up! Here are the rankings!"

They revealed the order in which the teams had won.

1st Sabertooth 10P
2nd Raven Tail 8P
3rd Lamia Scale 6P
4th Blue Pegasus 4P
5th Mermaid Heel 2P
6th Quattro Kerberos 2P
7th Fairy Tail B 1P
8th Fairy Tail A 0P

"Both Fairy Tail teams put up a good fight, but there results were unfortunate. I expect better from next time."

Most bystanders from the crowd started yelling out insults to Fairy Tail which made my blood boil. How could they not see that one of the players were targeting them and no one else. And they at least tried and fought their hardest.

I didn't care about how much everyone was praising my guild, I just wanted to make sure that Fairy Tail was OK.

I stepped down from my stand and entered the hallways, walking towards the Fairy Tail room.

Once I approached, I heard someone talking to themselves and something breaking. I looked around the corner to find Gray Fullbuster with a tick mark on his head and his hand against the broken wall.

"Come out. I know you are their." I came out of my hiding spot and approached him.

"Sabertooth, huh. Come to make fun of my loss?" -G

"Not at all. Actually, I wanted to praise you." -L

"For what?" -G

"For standing your ground and holding your own against that Raven Tail character. I could tell you are a strong opponent and I would like to fight you one day, if possible?" -L

He was quiet for a few seconds, taking everything I said to him into full consideration.

"OK then. I'll take it. Just tell me, what kind of magic do you use?"

'He asked what kind, not how many? How should I answer this?'

I thought for a few minutes until I showed him a bright smile and said, "Wouldn't you like to know?" And walked away, leaving him stunned behind me.

'I hope that cheered up his spirits.'

I smiled to myself as I headed back towards my team.