Who won?

I took my time walking up towards the stage, thinking of many songs that I could sing to win. Some of the contestants were good but it's up to everyone else to decide who wins fair and square.

Finally coming up with a great song to sing, I grabbed the medium sized microphone into my hands and I start to sing.

~ You shout it loud
~ But I can't hear
~ A word you say
~ I'm talking loud
~ Not saying much
~ I'm criticized
~ But all your bullets
~ Ricochet
~ You shoot me down
~ But I get up
~ I'm bullet proof
~ Nothing to lose
~ Fire away, fire away
~ Ricochet, you
~ Take your aim
~ Fire away, fire away
~ You shoot me down
~ But I won't fall
~ I am titanium
~ You shoot me down
~ But I won't fall
~ I am titanium
~ Cut me down
~ But it's you who'll
~ Have further to fall
~ Ghost town and
~ Haunted love
~ Raise your voice
~ Sticks and stones
~ May break my bones
~ I'm talking loud
~ Not saying much
~ I'm bullet proof,
~ Nothing to lose
~ Fire away, fire away
~ Ricochet, you
~ Take your aim
~ Fire away, fire away
~ You shoot me down
~ But I won't fall
~ I am titanium
~ You shoot me down
~ But I won't fall
~ I am titanium
~ I am titanium
~ I am titanium
~ Stone hard
~ Machine gun
~ Fired at the ones who run
~ Stone hard
~ As bullet proof glass
~ You shoot me down
~ But I won't fall
~ I am titanium
~ You shoo t me down
~ But I won't fall
~ I am titanium
~ You shoot me down
~ But I won't fall
~ I am titanium
~ You shoot me down
~ But I won't fall
~ I am titanium!

All was quiet when I had finished singing and the piano had stopped.

I looked towards the audience to see them with all shocked faces, as well as the judges. My team all had big smiles and were cheering very loudly. After a few moments, cheers erupted from all over the stadium.

"Well that was spectacular now wasn't it!?" That comment had made me smile. Bubbles of excitement had went off inside of me.

"Now then, let's let the audience decide who is the winner for this round."

"Gajeel Redfox!" All that came from the crowd was either silence or booing. I could see the red tick mark appear on his forehead.

"You guys just don't know good music when you hear it!"

"Yeah, take it like a man!" Boo's had also came for Elfman as well.

I had to stifle a small giggle.

"Hi from Lamia Scale!" A small amount of claps were heard coming from her team.

She was very good in all honesty. If the crowd was this hard to please then I'm scared of what they think of me.

"Toby!" When he heard his name, he turned around sniffing the sock that was hung over his neck.

Silence was heard all around us. I guess that's his answer.

"Risley." Lots of people had clapped their hands and cheered but not the whole stadium.

"Flare!" Of course, all of the hair maniacs had cheered for her. The song she had sang emailed it's of things to do with her hair.

"Rocker!" This was the rock maniacs turn to cheer, which was very few of them.

"Last but not least, Lucy!" I shut my eyes closed and clenched my fist tightly. I was quite scared because u never really get the chance to sing in front of a group of people, let alone a whole stadium of them.

My fear was swept away in an instant as all I heard were cheers coming from all around. Bright smiles were on everyone's faces as they chanted my name.

The loudest cheer I heard, however, was Natsu's.

"Lucy, you were amazing! Totally showed all of them up!"

"Shut it idiot! She's not even on our team!"

"So what!? Go Lucy!"

I was so happy by what he said. That was all I needed to hear. With a smile on my face, I trudged up the steps towards my teammates.

"You were amazing out there!"

"I knew you could do it!"

"Way to go!"

"That's my cousin alright!"

"That's the end of the GMG day 1. We hope to see you again folks~ Kabo!"

With that, we headed towards our hotel to spend the night.