GMG day 3

"Hello hello hello people of Manoglia. It is us, your great entertainers here with more Grand Magic Games for the folks. Please Mr. Pumpkin Man, explain what's going on today."

"~Kabo! Today we will be introducing a new gane. It is called, Pandemonium. One person from each team will come down here and take a number. The numbers will be going in order. From 1~8. The first person will then choose a number from 1~100 and go inside of the building. They will have to fight, if you will, and the remaining numbers will then get to choose the remaining monsters. Now then everyone, please choose your teamates."

My attention turned to my conversing trámites. They seemed to be really deep on thought as to who will go up and fight.

"Maybe you should go Sting. This will be a good chance to show off what you can do."

Lector seemed to compliment Sting as much as possible, which seemed to boost his Ego more than needed.

"No. We could use him for something much more useful than this. How about you Ace. You have been fawning over Yukino since the games started. This would be a good time for you to show off yourself."

Nyx spoke like a true profesional player. One of the factors that I lo ve about her.

"Alright. Let me get going then."

He jumped off of the railings and on to the battlefield laid out in front of us.

"Alrighty. Now then, please take your numbers."

Each person took a number from the pumpkin mans hay. When they were finished, he announced.

"Number 1, please step up and take your chicos a number."

Ace was the first one up. From below, I could here the other players sighs. I guess everyone really wanted to be the first.

Erza, Fairy Tail A's member, looked unconcerned and determined. Using my dragon eyes, her number on the card said 2. Growing a bit curious, I talked to Ace directly in his mind like how I did Nyx during her battle.

'Hey Ace, I have a favor.'

'Sure. What is it?'

'*#*#*#*'

'Are you serious!? I really wanted to go all out. I even created new toys for this.'

'Don't worry. I have a different use for you. For now, I'm interested in someone right now.'

'Fine, but you owe me one.'

'Deal.'

"I choose, 25."

"Ooohhh. The first one up chose to fight 25 monsters. Please step right on up."

Ace stepped into the building which closed right after him. A lacrima turned up in the air which showed the inside of the building.

Ace seemingly just walked around nonchalantly as the 25 monsters seemed to come from every direction.

He didn't even have to lift a finger as a dark figure seemed to swarm around him. As the monsters charged, they were wiped out one by one.

Ace yawned into his hand as he just sat on the floor while his friend took care of everything else.

It was a small little creature. About the size of my palm to be exact. It had pink fur covering its whole body and bright blue eyes. Its ears were bigger than its own head. At first glance, it would be considered a cute creature but in all honesty, it's feriocus in every way.

Bringing my attention back to the battle at hand, it seemed as though it was already over. Ace was walking out of the building with bored eyes and his hands behind his head. The audience cheered as loud as they could which caused the Dragon slayers(excluding me) to cover their ears.

Ace waltzed up towards the waiting Erza and whispered in her ears, the little furry animal trailing after him.

It seems that he was fulfilling his end of the deal. That's good.

'Take care of the rest of those monsters will you. I left you with 75, just don't mess it up. If this was my choice, I would have took them all on but lucky for you it wasn't.'

With that, he walked away and back onto his stand with us. Erza watched him from behind with a curious look on her face.

"Ezra, what are you doing. Its your turn already. Hurry up!"

Natsu's voice was heard from across the field as he yelled at his teammate. She quickly glared at him before stepping up to announce her number.

"I'll take all 75."

Gasp were heard from all around us. Were they really surprised that someone declared to take the rest of them?

Either way, I'm glad that she took our advice.