MPF!

"Now it's time for another special event. This one is called Magic Power Finder. MPF for short. It basically just measures how much magic power a person has. To fund out, a person will use their magic and hit the MPF. It will then change that hit into a specific number that we will rate from high to low. Whoever has the highest magic number wins this round. Now please choose your players."

"I'll go!"

"Yeah, Sting-kun is the best!"

"No, you already went for the Hidden game. Let someone else go." Nyx argued back and forth with Sting and Lector as the rest of us watched silently, me sipping on a milkshake that I had gotten before the round started.

"How about Rouge. His battle wasn't necessarily an actual battle to begin with."

"No because then everyone would know what to expect. The same goes for you and me Ace."

Everyone bobbed their heads in agreement as I just stared. I wonder who's gonna be the one to show off for this round.

"I got it! I know who can participate!" Nyx rubbed her tiny but adorable little paws together in a menacing manner. Her head slowly but carefully turned in my direction. So did all the others as their eyes glowed a bright but evil color.

"Lucy's gonna participate."

I almost choked on my milkshake if it wasn't for how good it was and how I didn't want to waste a single drop of it.

"M-me? Why?!"

"Your the only one out if all of us who hasn't gotten a chance to go down their yet. Plus, we also want to see you break that machine in half and gloat like how I would do!"

Sting just had to be the one, hadn't he.

"'Fine, I'll go. But I want another Milkshake when I'm done."

"'Fine fine. Now go!"

Heaving a deep sigh, I made my way down to the ground to see all the other participants already there.

"Alright, who will like to go first?"

"I will, I will!"

"Well then. Please step right up."

A female dressed in a cloak stepped up with a smirk on her face. Whipping off the cloak, she wore very revealing clothes underneath.

From her cat ears and tail, it's only safe to assume that she's Millianna from Mermaid Heel. A very cat like person I can say.

"Kitten Blast!" She attacked the MPF with a single shot. After calculating the numbers, her score was a 365.

Hey, that's the same number of days within a year. What a coincidence!

The audience seemed confused about what to make of it since no one had a score board at hand. Luckily, there was a announcer who already worked for the council.

"Us council men have the same MPF so I can say that that was a pretty high score."

"Yeah!" Millianna cheered for herself in accomplishment. I'm happy for her since she's so strong.

Without paying attention, someone had hit the power finder. The score showed a 124. It seemed that Novale from Quattro puppy had hit it. The announcers talked of how that was a really sad score.

Next up was the flirtatious Hibiki from Blue Pegasus. I can justify to say that I have never seen something so sad in my life. His score was a 95. I guess the intelligence type of magic is not cut out for this event.

Obra from Raven Tail stepped up to the machine. He was a tall and silent blue...thing. Opening his black cape, a small creature-about the same size as Ace's- hopped out of his chest and hit the MPF. It was truly a pathetic attempt since the score was 4. It was as if he didn't even try.