The Second Battle

"Kabo! That first battle was a spectacular way of starting of the GMG day 2. Now then, let's make the rest of them count as well."

Everyone stood at their respected stands and waited for the announcer to begin.

I held Nyx on my lap, petting her soft fur. Frosch sat next to her on my knee. For years now, it was still hard for me to tell if Frosch was a girl or boy. Either way, he/she is still super cute in its froggy outfit.

"Lucy, did you hear what the announcer said?"

I looked to my left to see Sting staring at me questionably. Why does it seem like everytime someone is talking, I just zone out into my own little world?

"Sorry, but no."

"Figures. We're having another battle. Their showing who it is now on the board."

My attention was directed towards the board. Pictures of people passed by until it landed on two unfamiliar faces.

"Ren vs. Arania. Blue Pegasus and Mermaid heel. This should be interesting."

As the two walked up to the battle feild, women cheered all around. Ren began to blow kisses to everyone while Arania just smiled.

They began to have a conversation that I couldn't hear because of the loud cheers erupting from the crowds.

Ren POV

Just as the battle begun, I turned myself to look in Sherrys direction. As I wasn't paying attention, Arania used her magic on me. The powerful blast of magic shot out sticky webs on me which is hard to break through.

I could hear Sherry yelling towards me from the stands.

"Ren~kun, what are you doing?"

"You don't root for members of the enemy team!" Obaba, the teams guild master, scolded her. Another team member spoke and said that we were engaged.

This began to draw my attention away from the fight as I broke free of the webs.

"W-who says we're engaged?!"

I began to dodge all of Arania's web attacks while at the same time, telling Sherry my true feelings.

"-But when your not with me, I can't get into it."

This made Sherry blush softly on that beautiful pale face of hers.

"The one thing I can't do is look lame in front of you!" As I spoke, I did a pose, ready to fight for Sherry.

Arania gave out a blast of magical web as I did my own magic.

"Areial Phose!"

My magic made itself look like a massive blue sphere which charged itself at Arania. As the magic hit her, she screamed out in pain and landed on the ground with a heavy thud.

Cheers erupted all around me. Arania's defeat was a win for me and my team.

The announcer had begun to tell into his Mic.

"The winner...Ren Akastuki from Blue Pegasus! With this, Blue Pegasus has 20 points for the first day! Mermaid heel has 12 points!"

I fixed up my tailcoat has Arania picked herself up. She wore a defeated look on her face.

Lucy POV

They both did great out there. Arania's use of her sticky web really stuck towards her name. And Ren making a show out there by confessing his love to Sherry was unbelievably adorable. I think they would make the most cutest couple.

My attention gave away to Natsu and just for a split second, his gaze turned away from mine.

Was he just looking at me?

My face showed a slight blush which only Nyx caught. She gave me a sly smirk to which I returned with sticking my tounge out at her.

The battle has ended with Blue Pegasus win.