Part 4

Nandini unexpectedly said loud : MANIKKK

And we all know

"The Best Things Happen Unexpectedly"

Suddenly a hand Hold Nandini's arm and started pulling her upward.

Guys any guess whose hand is this.ok.. ok I know suspense kills sometime . so

Nandini saw upward and she got the happiest shock of her life.

She saw her Manik..She feels that her lips take his name.Tears started flowing from her eyes. She did'nt understand what is happening with her...!Is all this real or her dream.

Manik with little struggle pulled her upward and then hug her tightly.

...

Nandini broke this Bone crushing hug after some time and check Manik s face with her hand for her satisfaction for continuously said manik's name in all this process.

Nandini: Manik ... Manik tum thek ho! (she started crying again and again hug manik to get some solace or peace for her heart)

Manik also hug nandini with full heart and after broking this hug he remove tears from nandini's face and told her not to cry.

Harshad who was 1st in shock after seeing Manik there now come out of his shock and start slow clap

Arey wah ! yeh to kamal ho gya " SHAHJAHAN APNI MUMTAZ K BULANE PE WAPIS A GYA" ! HOW ROMANTIC.

Manik anger rises on listening this .! He gave a powerful punch on Harshad's face and harshad's mouth start bleeding.

Manik grab his color and said : bht game khel li tu ne aur teri os Mrs M ne ab aur nahi and start beating him.

Tu ne meri Nandini ko marney ki koshish ki "Punch"

Meri Nandini ko "punch"

Main tujhe zinda nahi choron ga "Punch".

At same Time Police came with Mady and Mr Malhotra .They both held Manik and police hold Harshad.

Mr Malhotra: Manik ! Beta Calm down please.

Manik with Great difficulty control himself and take deep breath.

Inspector: Sir please app ko hamare sath neeche Chalna hoga kuch information leni hai.

Manik saw towards Nandini who was in a trance.He after a lil breath went downstair with Mr Malhotra after indicating something to Mady.

Now mady move towards Nandini and shake her shoulder a little! Nandini came out from her trance and said Manik... but saw mady there.

Now she was in confusion that what she saw a few mints back or what she feel ... Was that all real or her imagination.

Mady again shake her shoulder and take her name :Nandini

Nandini: Mady plz ! abhi nahi plz... mera manik ...wo...abhi yahan tha... os ne ... os ne mujhe bachaya ...Manik kahan gya and start searching him on roof. ...! Mady try to tell her about Manik but Nandini did'nt give him any time.

Mady again try ! he held har hand and again said Nandini.

Nandini now in angry tune: Kaha na abhi mujhe tum se baat nahi karni ! tumhe 1 baar ka kaha samjah nahi ata ! Mera Manik ...mujhe abhi osey dhondna hai...! Choro mujhe ... mady again try to tell her about manik

but... Nandini to nandini hai ... !

Kaha na leave my hand ... choro mujhe with a lil jerk she freed her hand and ran towards stairs while calling Manik... Manik...

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें