Part 49 (a)

After the song all others were on stage but Manik holds Nandini's hand and drag her with himself.

They came outside of space academy and then Manik made her sit in the car and left from there.

Nandini: Manik hum kahan ja rahe haan.

Manik: Shhh chup.

Nandini made a pouty face and looked outside.

Manik saw her pouty face and a smile spread on his face.

After some time he turned his car towards beach area and then he stopped the car infront of pvt huts near that beach area.

Nandini in excitement: Manik hum yahan ... wow ...new year on beach... ... (like an excited kid) hmmm bht maza aye ga.

Manik with a smile node and then takes the key of their pvt hut.

He held her hand and takes her towards that hut.He opened its door and then drag her with him on the roof of that hut.

Nandini saw decoration with open mouth.Different lights and a canopy bed was there . and on the other side of that roof a comfy sitting arrangement.

Then Nandini turned herself towards beach to see the view and her excitement and happiness reached on its top level.The view of the beach at this night is very awesome. She in her happiness held manik's hand and then turned towards himself. She balanced herself on her tows and gave a sweet kiss on his cheek while saying thank you for this beautiful arrangement.

This sweet gesture brought a wide smile on Manik's face. He looked at his watch and saw that only few mins of this year are remaining.

Manik placed her hand on Nandini's waist and pulled her near to himself.He held her hand and then placed it on his heart and said: At the end of this year,,,,, Main Manik Malhotra dil se Tumhe thank you bolna chahata hoon for all the love and care you gave me in the whole year.Your support which you gave me in all ups and downs of this year means a lot to me.

He said further in emotional voice:U know na itna pyaar itni care mujhe kabhi nahi mili.But jab se tum meri life mein aye ho wo sub cheezein jo main nahi kabhi nahi dekhien,,,,,, wo sub emotions jo main ne kabhi feel nahi kiye the ...wo sub meri life mein a gaye. I remember when you said "k main tumhare sath rahon to tum merey liye in stars ki tarhan shine karo gi" U were right at that time.U are the one who light up my dull and boring life.And I want this light ,,,this shine to remain in my life forever.. Bolo Nandini kya next year mein bhi isi tarhan meri life ko apni shine se light up karo gi.

Nandini looked at him with pure love and then she shushed him and said with lopsided smile: Manik Malhotra bht bolna lag gaye ho ajjkal and with this she fussed her lips on his to shut his emotional speech.She encircled her arms around his neck and gave a bite on his lip to punish him for this long emotional speech. Manik on receiving this bite looked in her eyes and Nandini in her naughtyness winked at him.

This thing charged the Monster Manik Malhotra and After this Manik started rubbing her waist line during that kiss.His one hand work on her waist line and other hand started playing with the strings of her blouse.

This rubbing and kissing creates the chemical locha in their bodies.They both don't want to leave eachother but due to the sudden voice of fire crackers they broke their kiss and then looked in each others eyes and said : Happy New Year Manik...Nandini.

Nandini placed her head onhis chest and said: I love you Manik.

Manik moved her a lil away and then gazed into her eyes which were full of love.He picked her up in his arms and started moving towards the bed while gazing in her eyes.

He very slowly placed her on the bed and takes the place next to her.He lowered himself on her face and again captured her lips.

Nandini started caressing his neck and Manik's hand travelled on her back.With the flow of emotions he pulled the strings of her blouse and started caressing her bare back.

Nandini who was startled on this sudden action .Her body stiffed for a moment but then became relax when she felt his love filled touch on her back.

Manik aftersometime broke the kiss and then tilted his head towards the crook of her neck.Now he placed the series of open mouth kisses on that area.During these kisses he lowered the straps of blouse from her shoulder and started caressing that area.After sometime his attention shifted from her neck to her shoulder and he started tasting that area of her body.

Nandini started moaning his name while clutching his hairs with one hand and with other hand she fisted the sheets of that bed.

Manik after listening his name from her mouth controlled himself .He moved a lil up from her body and then with closed eyes placed his forehead on hers.

Nandini also takes long breaths to controll her hormones.

Manik after controlling himself sit straight.He took 2,3 long breaths and then turned his face towards Nandini who was trying to tie the strings of her blouse.

Manik's hands immediately moved to help her .After tying the strings of her blouse Manik kissed her on her shoulder and then with lowered eyes said: Sorry.

Nandini's eyes at once moved up at his face and she saw his lowered eyes.She immediately held his hand and while kissing his hand said: Manik don't say sorry.U know na I really really love you.

Manik with a small smile: I know and I love you too.

After this Manik rested his back on headboard of the bed and pulled Nandini near him.Fire crackers sounds were still there in the back ground.

Nandini encircled her arms around him and while placing her head on his heart said: Manik will you love me ...like this? Hamesha

Manik with a smile caged her in his arms and said: Hamesha.

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें