Part 111

hello again... haan to jnb as i said i am back ... update chayeye na....?

so lets start

Nandini when saw Manik and others ......her heart stopped at once on imagining the danger for them... His words about blast ran in her mind... and she started shooking her head in Nooooo... her heart screamed loudly .....Manik don't come near me..... jao..... jao yahan se... plzzzzz..

She wanted to tell him about the threat in which he was entering with all others.

She wanted him to stop right there.... How can she put their life in danger for herself..... No....... she prayed to her ayiappa that plzzz help her & give her strength ..... coz now all their lives depend on her. Her Manik, Her Friends, and even Dad.... she cant see their life in danger....

She tried to stop them by moving her feet to and fro.and they thought it as she want their help.

Aryaman and cabir ran inside and then towards roof so that they will free her from this hanging position....

Manik came near her..... but with tears she tried to stop him.....she tried to remove that cloth from her mouth and with great difficulty....... That cloth move away lil bit ....

That's when she felt someone is loosing that rope from top....and her eyes widened in extreme fear.......

She once again tried to remove that cloth with her full energy ... on same moment Manik freed her mouth from that cloth..

Nandini shouted at once......... Nooooooooooooooooo.... Leave me Manik...... jao yahan se......Plz stop .... Don't .... Don't pull me down

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP............plz............ ...... NAHI TO BOMB PHAT JAE GA....Manik Goooooo.... ...... Leave me..... Go...... Go away from here.....Plzzzzzzz

All others heard her pleading voice in extreme shockkkkkkk and a heavy sigh heard fom all....

Manik shouted: Cabir stop right there.... Pull the rope back.....

At that moment her feet were just 2 ft away from ground.....

Aryaman and cabir at once pulled back that rope .....

Manik in extreme terror looked at her..... he tried to hug her but Nandini shook her head in Nooooooo

 he tried to hug her but Nandini shook her head in Nooooooo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik cupped her face with teary eyes : No...shhhhh main tumhe kuch nahi hone doon ga....

She wanted to push him back.... But her hands were tied..... so she shouted..... Leave me manik...... just leave me alone.............. go away all of you..... just go.... Pleaseeeeeeeeee

There Commissioner ordered others to walk back...... he called the bomb disposal team and ordered them to reach on that address as soon as possible....

when Manik moved her duppata at one side and looked at the timer of that bomb he shouted....: No hum team k ane ka wait nahi kar sakte........ No..... I cant wait..... Itna time nahi hai hamare pass........ I cant take this risk......(hysterically).....Nandini..... nahi.... Main..... main kuch nahi.... Hone doon ga..... Nooooooooooo

He ran to commissioner and said Panickly: uncle we

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He ran to commissioner and said Panickly: uncle we ....we cant wait for your team.......hame kuch aur karna pare ga...... but what can I do to save my nandini........(In panic he run his fingers in hairs).... How........ How can...i.....

He ran back towards Nandini and while caressing her face in his Emotional state said:Shhhhhhh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He ran back towards Nandini and while caressing her face in his Emotional state said:Shhhhhhh..... Nandini... see I am here.... With you ...... I promise.... Main... main tumhe kuch nahi hone doon ga......Kabhi bhi nahi.......and while crying with her He kissed her forhead .Then he removed his tears and said decisively while looking in Her eyes ... Uncle app unhe boliye to give me instructions..... yeh bomb main khud defuse karon ga....

Nandini's eyes came out on his words..... she cryingly tried to stop him.... But he put his finger on her lips and said: No don't say anything at this moment Nandini.... plzzzz...... I want you...... with me....(pleadingly) Forever......

Commissioner also senses the severity of the situation.....

He tried to stop Manik : But Manik....

Manik cut his words and said: No If and Buts now...... I said I will do it.... I cant leave My Nandini in this condition alone.......I cant......

Then he turned towards his Dad and plead:Dad plzzzz ...

Mr Malhotra thought for a while coz If Manik do this then Both Manan 's life will be at risk.... But he also now that Manik will not listen anything at this moment... So He decided to take this Risk for His Son.

Mr Malhotra then hugged him in his emotional state and give his blessings to him.... And said Go and save my Daughter and your life....

itni jaldi mein bus itna hi mile ga......hhehehehe

haan to guys howz the twist..... agey kya kuch ho sakta hai... mujhe apne comments mein zaror batana.... i would love to read your views about this twist.....

please do vote and leave your comments....

see ya

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें